Reviews for Seeing Double: Part II
awesomeami316 chapter 16 . 6/10
I hope you update soon!
Plz write more
LyricalWisdom chapter 16 . 5/13
I love this story so much. Can't wait to read more. I also read Me and Miss Granger and got two of my friends to read it to can't wait for more of both stories.
Thank you for your time and the great stories.
this is a wonderful story and I hope you decide to continue it.
fallingangelsareallaround chapter 16 . 5/9
I would just like to say that I LOVE this story. Fred is my favorite twin so I really want to see how the final battle goes since J.K. killed him off and if you decide to take that route as well, then I look forward to seeing how Hermione and George deal with his death, whether they deal together or apart. Please continue the story! I'm really excited to see how it goes!
salina.stout chapter 16 . 4/26
So I really love this story line. Are you still writing this story or have you given up?
twztdwildcat chapter 16 . 3/29
What did her prophecy say? I'm greatly enjoying this story! Dumbledore needs to learn to not be so secretive if people are going to trust him anymore.
nightwing9964 chapter 16 . 2/24
Next chapter please! This story is so good. I fell in love with the couple (or should I say triple), please write more !(:(:(:
calire de l'aube chapter 16 . 1/21
j'aime beaucoup cette histoire !
je suis très impatiente de lire la suite et de voir comment cela va se passer pour Hermione, Mr Weasley, Dumbledore et les jumeaux.
A très vite j'espère...
chrissy333 chapter 16 . 1/14
Please update again soon! Your stories are amazing!
Hannah chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease! Pretty please with an icecream and cherries on top can you post the next chapter. All yout readers love you and will try to support you in your amazing writing skills, don't fret, just finish the story before it eats my up on the inside.
Ash-Castle chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Please, please, please update! I can't live without the rest of this story! Okay, that was dramatic, but please? *puppy eyes*
Loodles' Noodles chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Please update soon! Your story is excellent and I can't wait to read more!
KenzieMa chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
You can't bloody well leave this here! After 46 Chapters and over 200K words! I swear this cliff hanger will be the end of me! To stop such a gorgeous piece of work, well its a crime! Please, please, please continue!
Hermione9700 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
Lovely lovely lovely! I love your story! I always knew Dumbledore was an interfering jack wagon :) keep up the great work!