Reviews for Seeing Double: Part II
Why is this over. This is so sad :(
Crazy4HarryPotter chapter 1 . 3/27
Please finish!
Yasmin chapter 16 . 2/12
This was a good story I really like it
Crackshipper chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
Pleeease update more
breathlessdaze chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME! I"M WAITING ON MORE CHAPTERS OR A PART3!willing to beta read
Bmah chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
I got an account just to send this. I will do ANYTHING (within reason) to get you to finish this story. It's rare that you find a story that has Fred/Hermione/George with no twincest but that is still realistic. I absolutely love this story and if there is anything I can do to help progress it I literally only care about getting to read the next segment. I love the story, I love your writing, please post more!
Princess Niki chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
...please say you'll continue this
TheEngineerGirl chapter 16 . 4/19/2016
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh no its so good I wish there was more! I wish it was finished! Poor hermione, Dumbledore is such a lb air head
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Are you ever going to finish this?! Pleaseee
SylviaSnape98 chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
MORE PLEASE
Anya chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I just wanted to say that I commend you for standing up for yourself. I had wondered as I read the first part to this series why you didn't use a beta. When I read your author note and the challenges you have faced it made me smile. I have a friend who is a published author and has faced those same challenges. Keep writing because it makes you happy! Plus the stories make me happy too!
Violet Temperance chapter 16 . 1/6/2016
Wow its getting really amazing and picking up! Any chance you will continue this story?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
is there ANOTHER SEQUEL PLEASE SAY THERE IS
twinningbigtime chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Omg I've read art one & this straight now as
I'm hooked! But it's not finished!? Grrrrr!?m
Please keep writing & update soon! I will follow this in the hopes to see something soon!
Hint hint ;)
McKenzie Shea chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
AHHHH This story! It's a wonderful continuation. Thanks for writing!
-McKenzie Shea