Reviews for Forgive and Forget
LightIsTheKey14 chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
Brilliant! I really did enjoy this story. Thank you very much for finishing it out. Just what I had been looking for. -Light
lovemya2000 chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
:-)
aryllia chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
Aww, it's too bad that it's discontinued, but having done the same myself I can't really bring on any heavy complaints...

The chapters that are, however, are great - if only because I so rarely come across a fic with both Harry and Snape in the lead where the latter in actually IN CHARACTER. Bye-bye mushiness, bring me that scowl!

Anyway, who knows? Maybe one day there's be more chapters filling this baby out? The way Harry is gradually being Snape-ified is intriguing me, and vaguely reminiscent of another story where Harry's Snape-ish looks had been hidden by some kind of illusion. Is something similar going on here, with the illusion gradually wearing off?
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
From the story, I started suspecting from the description of Harry that he was turning into a Sanpe/Lily combo. Though, the correction of the eyes is a little puzzling, unless it has to do with hi magic maturing. What was the letter from Gringott's about, a letter from Lily about his true parentage...or his Potter inheritance? Did Snape have Lily obliviate him after their night together to protect her from his associates?
onaleia chapter 20 . 7/5/2008
I have enjoyed your story, and I feel you have ended it well. I liked the closing scene with Professor Snape walking into the middle of the potion making, Harry noticing the change in his demeanor, and Snape pondering where things will go from here. This was a very good place to leave a story that didn't want to be finished.

It was also a very good story, and I appreciate your taking the time to write and share it.
Leo's Lair chapter 18 . 11/20/2007
I must admit that I did like Snape's question about his own life being worth remembering. It was great.
LandUnderWave chapter 20 . 11/3/2006
*sniffle* Will you continue writing, and posting on this site? Cause I really love this story and hope you continue it. Thanks!

Lilz
Iva1201 chapter 19 . 7/15/2006
P.S.: It is really not nice not to complete fics which have been so good. (-:
Iva1201 chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
Sure you don't have to write just about Snape and Dumbledore. (-:
Iva1201 chapter 20 . 7/15/2006
O.K., checked you homepage and discovered you are still alive. (-: So I may ask you to update this - especially if you have already something written - SINCE 3 YEARS, dear author! I have also seen the other reviews and I am not the only one still hoping - so if you have at least something, update. You know what - it doesn't has to be long but after HBP I guess all the fans of our Potion Professor love to read fics where he has a good relationship with Dumbledore. And Lockhard - that's just a very amusing bonus.

By the way - you have wonderful mood announcements at your homepage - love the serie. Currently also the film, eventhough Darcy shouldn't look like that. (-:
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 20 . 2/14/2006
argh! 3 years! we need an update!
chalicity chapter 19 . 1/8/2006
i know this fic looks to be suspended permanently, but i sense a very interesting secret about to be unlocked (severus' kindness towards the baby, memory of being obliviated by lily, recognizing *harry*, harry's eyes magically fixing themselves...) and i really would love to read on to see if the direction you are heading in is the one i'm suspecting... in any case, i enjoyed reading this, it was very well-done and i liked it very much. perhaps the only things i had trouble grasping were harry's traveling by broom - ALONE - to hogwarts - as i can NEVER see dumbledore allowing or encouraging that, EVER; and ginny staying in england, alone? i was under the impression the whole weasley family was visiting charlie in romania, since you stated in chapter 4 "Ron had invited Hermione to go to Romania with the Weasely family to visit Ron’s older brother Charlie." so yeah, i also don't find ginny's staying behind alone to be in character, either. otherwise, everything is very remarkable and i liked reading this, thanks for writing it :)
Geministarz chapter 20 . 1/4/2006
Meh... I was really enjoying this story. I'm sad to see you haven't updated in years... I dug around the internet hoping to find more, but alas, no luck. It would be a shame if you didn't continue this-it's excellently written. I'm very curious as to what would happen next...
Kidate chapter 20 . 9/10/2005
Gah! Lockhart! I must KILL! RAH! *runs off to distroy the discrase to the Wizarding world*

Kidate (my muse): This might take a while. Please continue with this story. Both me and my mental housing enjoy it emensly. Plus, it's been two years. Even DP doesn't take THAT long to update.

Toodles

DP

and

Kidate
Pokey1984 chapter 20 . 7/16/2005
I'm really enjoying this story and I hope you do finish it. You've done such a nice job with all the characters.

I can't wait to read more!