Reviews for Similar Desires
AgathaN chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter! this is getting more and more exciting... glad that Kat is back!
EtherealDemon chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
It's the wonderful wizard of Oz... oh, wait no, that was a different man behind a different curtain :P I'm hoping it's one fifth of The Five: Galen Vaughn. Those eyes, that attitude... that accent... *fans self* ...ehrm, he's such an interesting new character ;)

I personally kind of enjoy when interesting oc's - like Velia - make short appearances that drive the plot and characters forward. It's a necessity that usually ends up being very entertaining since authors tend to give them quirky and interesting personalities that leave you wondering what kind of back story could shape such unusual characters.

I'm absolutely loving Care's take charge attitude, but I can't help wondering why she's agreed to work with Elijah or why he decided to work with her... and if he sought her out, then I'm guessing Elijah has some sort of ace up his sleeve. A prophesy? A prediction? A gut feeling worthy of their witch heritage? He has to have something.

Speaking of Elijah, I really enjoyed how he snuck up on Kat. He's such a fantastic character that I hope he has a big role in this fic. I'm hoping he keeps intimidating Katherine for a while longer. It's so amusing when she's quaking in her boots while he barely even blinks in her direction. Oh, and I'll be waiting with bated breath for one of his wonder quips
Ebyenvloed chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Elijah! :)
Writing for the Burn chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I must say, this story is in my love category. I love the Klaroline and Kalijah pairings.

Update soon!
Sunfiresarah chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Just started reading your story, I like it. I'm not sure about input on the story but I do like the Elijah/Katherine pairing. I do also hope that this stays primarily Klaroline.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
why is Klaus so cruel to her? :( upload
DreamsBeatReality chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
love the story so far and you should bring Katherine in because we all love and hate her but she can make things interesting
Apolla Broadpath chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I am a HUGE Katherine fan! PLEASE put her in!
TheDreamy chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Hey,
It's great
I'm waiting for the next chapter.
Gini Justice chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I can only only think of three people, and two are dead so that just leaves Elijah. As for Katherine, kill her or give her to Elijah. Either would work for me.
EtherealDemon chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I'm hoping the mystery man was Elijah... simply because he's utterly awesome and I'm bummed that he hasn't been around for far too long on the show and it's about time he threw some rocks to demolish a house or karate chopped someones head off.

As for Katherine, well, I'd like to see her in this fic if for no other reason than Care getting to trick her in one way or another again. It would also be kind of awesome if she somehow manages to redeem herself to Caroline. Save her life maybe since I think the two of them could be fangtastic together. I think Katherine might be one of the few TVD characters that would see the potential Caroline actually has of becoming a truely fierce vampiress... Caroline just needs a mentor (other than Stefan) that could show her a "better" way of being a vampire and I think Katherine could be it. Besides I also ship Kalijah so...

As you probably already figured out I'd like Caroline's character to grow into an even stronger version of herself that begins to question who her friends - that she's up until now been blindly loyal to - have become and if she should be accossiating with people who don't seem to see her worth.
I'd also very much like it if Caroline kicked someones behind thoroughly. Take your pick, I pretty much think all of them deserve to get their tushies kicked by her.

I'd very much be interested to read a bit of Elena bashing. Genocide is just not ever ok, especially for something as trivial and selfish as her obtaining the cure. She needs a metaphorical kick in the teeth in my opinion. I'm still having a hard time getting over how annoying and selfcentered she is on the show. I don't understand how the writers thought it was a good idea to make one of the main characters so unlikable... baffling.

I think Klaroline are at their very best when he's teasing her and she's being a witty b!tch back. Much like you write them, although right now they're understandably a bit more gloomy and hurt than usual.

You've done a wonderful job with this fic and I suspect that after seeing how demanding and long this review is (it could have gone on for several paragraphs though) you're regretting the decision to let the readers give you suggestions :P
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh, how very interesting. A book? That's a new twist I haven't heard of before.
Great start!
smore9 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I like her. She could be an ally of the guy, and help them somehow. I don't care wether she falls in love, but she is a good character
Natasha09 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Hey, great ch. I had fun reading it. No pls don't get Katherine in the story and obviously the mystery person was Elijah and hey, can u plssss do a little of Elijah and Elena here, and if not then Delena.
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Great chapter!

I love Katherine and I would rather her live and find love. :)