Reviews for Tales of a Knucklehead Spartan
trninjakiller chapter 7 . 5/27
I said I would be done if they didn't show spartan personalities and they didn't so bye.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 5/27
I'll try it but if he doesn't have the spartan personality im done. That means if he is an actual knucklehead ed idiot like he is in the show then I'm out.
chaostheory1989 chapter 4 . 4/13
The UNSC, or United Nation Space Command, is not the ruling power. It's the military and science wing for the UEG or Unified Earth Government, founded in 2075 as a supranational group, and reformed as a governing body after the interplanetary war of the 2160's. It's made up of three parts. The UN (United Nations) for all earth based matters) The CAA (Colonial Administration Authority) to deal with all human colonies, and The UNSC (United Nations Space Command), the scientific and militaristic arm of the UEG.

By Halo 1, the UNSC is an emergency military government, in total power due to the risk of annihalation. However, the UNSC in 2512 don't know about the Covenant. I've not seen a definative date yet, but I'd take a guess that, at some point between 2525 and 2530, they were given emergency power. However, the UEG took over again on the 8th of January 2553.
chaostheory1989 chapter 3 . 4/13
Halo fact checker alert:
Sierra 059 happens to have been taken. 059 was Malcolm. Malcolm-059 died during the fall of Reach, after his Pelican was depresurised, and his team had to jump. Malcolm-059, along with three other Spartans died on impact. The next untaken Spartan Tag is 060.

Veronica-345. The initial run for the 2512 class of Spartan II's were only 300, of which they got the funding for 75. Logic dictates that it would go numerically, from S-001 to S-300.

The only time a number close to 345 I have found is for a Spartan III, from the doomed Alpha Company. Rosenda-344. She was supposed to be in Halo Reach but was cut. Alpha Company was from 2531, and were all killed in Operation PROMETHIUS in 2537, apart from a few ordered away before hand by CPO Mendez.
yindragonkiba chapter 10 . 4/1
Still good
Itharax chapter 10 . 2/20
Love this story. Enough said.
BraK3R chapter 10 . 2/17
Been reading this Fic the whole way through and there are a ton of inconsistencies. I'll just keep it simple and to the point. You've made the spartans severely under-powered. In the Lore, Spartans had to spar against trainers who fought in power-lifting exo-suits. That's just an example of how strong they were, without their Mjolnir armor. And you said "While you're bulky and fast, they're nimble and slow." This is completely untrue. In naruto, ninja's are fast in the sense that they can move in and out of places quickly to execute complex maneuvers or to simply just travel. In terms of reaction, they are about as peak as any other human could be. Spartans however, are physically faster than any Ninja, at all times(mostly). They are capable of running atleast over 35 mph and their reaction times are near unchartable. This is all without their suits. With their suits, it's hard to say just how deadly they are.
Alvin Nobody chapter 3 . 1/30
This story is fun to read so far
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
I hope this isnt a god naruto fic, I really could see Naruto being the most physically adept but most mentally inept of the bunch of spartens though, or something close. Even being the most stupid of Spartans is very intelligent..
Zeus501 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
lol...this chapter just answered my question from a previous chapter lol
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
will naruto learn ninjutsu?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Nice chapter. I would ask if I could Beta the story for you, but school has me (and many others I assume) held up.
Darkcush chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Change it to M. You'll be able to write more in detail and the story will be richer.

If anyone leaves because of this change the they shouldn't have been reading a halo story in the first place.
Markus-Antonius chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
That was pretty cool, but I was kinda annoyed that Naruto cane off as weak compared to Sasuke. Yeah he has his strength, but he got lucky in that fight and how the hell did that innie get the drop on him and then Sasuke saves him. Ugh.
whatever still looking forward to more.
vinny chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
I think you make naruto mentally retarded it is better that way. If he is becoming super soldier it is better to make sasuke a super soldier instead of naruto, naruto acts like a five year old than a spartan and does not has any guts, or stubbornness which he has in manga. So it is pretty useless story unless you make naruto strong and sharp.