Reviews for Tales of a Knucklehead Spartan
mewmew99 chapter 10 . 9/24
plz plz continue
Vyctus chapter 10 . 8/11
This story rocks, love the concept. It's almost like I'm reading one of the halo series. Thanks for the read, hope you decide to continue it.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
Please continue with this fic
LordReaper2.0 chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
I don't mean to be rude or anything but why is naruto made out to be a frickin dumbass? I mean sure I get that he was 4 yrs old and stuff but he's older now and just got augmented! He should be a frickin genius by now! I understand if you wanted naruto to be a prankster but surely you can make naruto smart and calculating and still have him be a prankster. Also, what rank is naruto? Isn't naruto supposed to be the best of the best?! If so, why does John(as badass as he is in the game) is higher ranking than naruto? Also when is naruto going to be a badass? Is he ever going to be a badass?
Also, mussel is the wrong spelling. I think you meant to say muscle.
Besides that little rant that's not so little. The story line is pretty good. I hope you make naruto a badass(maybe a lone wolf naruto?)
trninjakiller chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
I said I would be done if they didn't show spartan personalities and they didn't so bye.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I'll try it but if he doesn't have the spartan personality im done. That means if he is an actual knucklehead ed idiot like he is in the show then I'm out.
chaostheory1989 chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
The UNSC, or United Nation Space Command, is not the ruling power. It's the military and science wing for the UEG or Unified Earth Government, founded in 2075 as a supranational group, and reformed as a governing body after the interplanetary war of the 2160's. It's made up of three parts. The UN (United Nations) for all earth based matters) The CAA (Colonial Administration Authority) to deal with all human colonies, and The UNSC (United Nations Space Command), the scientific and militaristic arm of the UEG.

By Halo 1, the UNSC is an emergency military government, in total power due to the risk of annihalation. However, the UNSC in 2512 don't know about the Covenant. I've not seen a definative date yet, but I'd take a guess that, at some point between 2525 and 2530, they were given emergency power. However, the UEG took over again on the 8th of January 2553.
chaostheory1989 chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Halo fact checker alert:
Sierra 059 happens to have been taken. 059 was Malcolm. Malcolm-059 died during the fall of Reach, after his Pelican was depresurised, and his team had to jump. Malcolm-059, along with three other Spartans died on impact. The next untaken Spartan Tag is 060.

Veronica-345. The initial run for the 2512 class of Spartan II's were only 300, of which they got the funding for 75. Logic dictates that it would go numerically, from S-001 to S-300.

The only time a number close to 345 I have found is for a Spartan III, from the doomed Alpha Company. Rosenda-344. She was supposed to be in Halo Reach but was cut. Alpha Company was from 2531, and were all killed in Operation PROMETHIUS in 2537, apart from a few ordered away before hand by CPO Mendez.
yindragonkiba chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Still good
Itharax chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Love this story. Enough said.
BraK3R chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
Been reading this Fic the whole way through and there are a ton of inconsistencies. I'll just keep it simple and to the point. You've made the spartans severely under-powered. In the Lore, Spartans had to spar against trainers who fought in power-lifting exo-suits. That's just an example of how strong they were, without their Mjolnir armor. And you said "While you're bulky and fast, they're nimble and slow." This is completely untrue. In naruto, ninja's are fast in the sense that they can move in and out of places quickly to execute complex maneuvers or to simply just travel. In terms of reaction, they are about as peak as any other human could be. Spartans however, are physically faster than any Ninja, at all times(mostly). They are capable of running atleast over 35 mph and their reaction times are near unchartable. This is all without their suits. With their suits, it's hard to say just how deadly they are.
Alvin Nobody chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
This story is fun to read so far
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
I hope this isnt a god naruto fic, I really could see Naruto being the most physically adept but most mentally inept of the bunch of spartens though, or something close. Even being the most stupid of Spartans is very intelligent..
Zeus501 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
lol...this chapter just answered my question from a previous chapter lol
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
will naruto learn ninjutsu?