Reviews for Deployment
Wenchster chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This has left me lost for words….which kind of sucks for you (I apologize) because you deserve an A worthy essay kinda review for this little one-shot. This is the first ever fan fiction that has ever made me shed tears. Real tears! It was an extremely moving portrayal of what our ancestors in the 1st and 2nd World War had to face against. My grandmother was in the same situation, unknowingly with a bun in the oven, (thankfully my grandfather did make it, which I'm hoping in your mind Inu-Yasha did as well) but it wasn't till you wrote this did I truly felt what being in her shoes must been. I think this storyline really fitted Inu-Yasha and Kagome. Your blend of the canon into this was natural and I think because of that it felt so real. Can I have tea with your brain please? I could just talk with it for hours! I'm SO excited (I'm extremely forthright when I say EXCITED!) for when you finish Ego & Bias but please oh pleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee will you pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssse write another short story, long-story, long-oneshot for Inu-Yasha and Kagome?! You are just so amazing with these two at romance that I seriously feel like an addict! Please let me know your verdict on another IY/Kag project!

And I can't wait for the next adaptions of E&B! It's killing me where you left off haha.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Really sweet
angel2798 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Loved this :)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
i liked this... it was cute and touching.
j.wintercrow chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
any thoughts on making it a full story?
RaveSpell chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Please do more of this story! I love the idea, and you could really build on this idea! :D
starfireten chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Make a sequel!
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is something I can relate to. My fiance is in the Navy and I miss him 24/7 and who knows when he'll return to me.
Inuyashainy chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
cute is there more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Are you gonna continue with this story, cuz I totally would want to read more! You could really continue with this idea thought. You could tell about when inu is in that war, his experiences, and about kagome waiting for him. Hope ya do! :)
IrishIndy chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved this AU! I miss this couple and your writing of it and I'm glad you posted today.
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is a wonderful piece: well written, poignant and just enough of our favourite characters' sass to give it that ol' IY spark.
MissKitty35 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love it and seriously hope he makes it back and they have a happy ending!
Shirahime Shou95 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That was sweet, but thoughtful at the same time!
I like your writing style as well :)