Reviews for Arbutus
teedub chapter 13 . 2/18
can i just say i'm loving the fun facts at the beginning of each chapter? Such a passionate union between these two that never fades it seems :-) LOL, destroying the great hall because he was called "old".
teedub chapter 4 . 2/18
Gah! I was so impressed with Damian's evasion of DD manipulations earlier that this chapter just about broke my heart. I do hope to see Damian get out of this blackmail situation, i would assume the vermont's have secrets of DD to counter blackmail...please?
Kora Rubin chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Perfect end! Great story!
I can't imagen how you came up with so many great ideas.
Thank you so much for this! Thanks for sharing!
K
Lin chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Fantastic story! Original and creative, it really keeps you spell-bound :)
Daenin chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Amazing story, very well written, it drew me in. I love Damian as a character, and he fits Severus so well. I love your characters, plot, and everything about this story. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it. It drew me in, and kept me reading until 2 am because I kept wanting to read more until there was no more I could read.
Lab12 chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Wow! What an amazing story! I especially loved your take on Old magics and wizarding traditions. Just grand! Thank you very much for sharing!
Lab12 chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Erm, where did Fudge come from? Wasn't Scrimgeour minister in this story? Confused I am.
Lab12 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
This is the second story of yours I am reading and I must say I finden both very original /unique and very well written.
Lab12 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Hehe. I like those wards. :D
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
OMG this was absolutely awsome!
alchino chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
This was a wonderful story _
thank you!
RStone8 chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Love it. Took me several hours to read but it was worth it. Excellent work.
Kris chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Brilliant story. While I do not go for stories with OCs as romantic partners as a rule, this story has single-handedly changed my mind.
sunsethill chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
This was a wonderful story. I loved Damien's character and that is unusual since I usually don't like anyone to be the focus of the story other than Harry. I think it helped that Harry was there and we got to see Severus and Damien begin to take care of him and help him the way Dumbledore never did. Your Dumbledore in this story was an interesting creation. You made him very indeterminate and also rather sad, pretty close to canon, actually. I loved the concept of the old magic and the revitalizing of it through the hot spots. The various greetings you came up with were very evocative and creative. I loved that connecting Harry to a hot spot (though I wasn't sure how Severus actually did that) gave him all the knowledge of the old magic that he would need to begin living life that way.
WyrdSmith chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
What an incredible, wonderful, well-written and well-told tale! I thank you for it, most sincerely.