Reviews for Chris's Carpool Catastrophe!
Joe Orsini chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
You should write more chapters until the former campers are 18 (that way Trent will be released from the ER and Chris can once again drive his own car), call his lawyers, and finally get some sleep…until his cell phone rings and yells "CAN'T THESE WEIRDOS LET ME SLEEP FOR ONCE?! I'LL BET IT'S "SILENT B" SENDING ME ANOTHER TEXT MESSAGE!'
NerdyNightStocker chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Poor DJ has it so bad since Chef has no parental instinct! Alejandro and Heather's ridiculous argument was hysterical! His determination to transfer to Heather's school should make for a turbulent reunion between them! Of course Chris wouldn't find any loopholes in that contract and Tyler probably won't be worth a nickel on the football field! I guess it would be interesting to see any character we haven't seen yet... Otherwise, I'm stumped LOL.
gagafan22796 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
"I don't care just get in the van" killed me...it was hysterical! Love the randomness of the character's lives :)
XxSullenLiftyGirlxX chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
I kinda want to see what happens with Heather and Alejandro
IvyVega186 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Oh, Alejandro and Heather xD LOL. I wonder what Alejandro will do when he "transfers" to Heather's school.
Novanto chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
It'd be amusing to see something involving Ezekiel or Eva...
RedEyedWarrior chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Poor DJ having to live in the basement. Alejandro is too paranoid about Heather. Poor Chris, being unable to find a loophole. Let that be a lesson to people who may end up writing contracts. I can't wait to see how Tyler's football practice goes.
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
LOL love it XD
kakashikrazy256 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
*stalking all your fics LOL* Clapclap this is hilarious XD wonder when the sleep deprivation is going to catch up. He should totally pass out while driving LOL do continue soon ;)
white rosestrand chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
This story was the funniest story I have ever read from you. So funny I almost peed my pants. LOL I know your probably not gonna update this story cause you haven't in a while. But I just found this story and love it. My favorite characters were Courtney for being a bitch. Owen and Harold for being funny and stupid as hell. The part where Sadie sat on Duncan's lap. The part where Sierra abducts Cody. And how Owen and Izzy went to Justin's and Owen got arrested. And how Chris was gonna bang that blonde girl, but ended up throwing her out of the car. Also how stupid Lindsay was being, when she claimed she knew Scott when she didn't. And how funny Scott's comments were. I cracked up when Trent go sat on by Owen and Scott. I thought they care about seat belts lol. But I hope you still have and edge to keep writing this story. Or at least finish it. I hate it when people's stories are so good, and they never finish them. But thanks for reading this review. You one of my favorite and funniest authors ever.
randomgirl40 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
ha! heather regecting Alejandro! over Corey! can his surname be feldman! then he can be Corey Feldman! from da goonies! also Chef as DJ's dad! when i read this i thought. so thaats why Chef helped DJ in tda! your such an amazing writer!
Technical Technicalities chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Lol, Heather rejecting Al. I can't see him dancing around though. I'd imagine him using his pick up lines. Well, continue! Everyone seems to think that Chef is DJ's father, which is weird.
XxSullenLiftyGirlxX chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
hahahaha-hehehehehehehehehe-hohohohohohohohohohohoho... god i have to sleep, well cool chapter, can't wait to see what goes on with Chef and Dj and stuff
NerdyNightStocker chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Alejandro's profession of love was so funny! She moved on from him fast! The way he shifted from feeling miserable to making Chris miserable indicates that he and Heather are perfect for each other! DJ and his mama drama with Chef reminds me of something from Maury Povich! At least Chef gets some heat for once! Looking forward to the goofy sleepover!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
This is going to be fun! I look forward to Chef being in this! I cannot wait!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »