Reviews for Weapon X
Akuma's knight chapter 3 . 8/22
Update this please, and can you keep the pairing Naruto and Hana?
Ryou Kuroda9 chapter 3 . 7/9
hey man I like your story I think it's really good and if you could I think he should end up with both Tsume and Hana.
OrianBloodBath chapter 3 . 7/7
This is everything I thing I think crossovers should be. You are successfully blending the wolverine story with naruto yet keeping to the natural laws of the naruto verse. I would like to see naruto use more then just the clone Justus to augment his abilities. But so far this is fantastic. As a side note if you haven't already please get rid of that damn jumpsuit! And don't go with that leather suit wolverine wore in the X-Men movies. Give him something unique.
Thanks for writing a great and practical crossover.
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 7/1
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Tenjou Mitchell chapter 3 . 6/1
I really hope that this gets continued as the Hana or Tsume pairing is so rare but has so much potential. Anyway, great job on this, and I hope to see more.
ivan0061509 chapter 3 . 2/1
Nice chapter it was awesome I do hope you post another one soon
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
And you can stop being an asshole for a story that didn't even look like yours the second time it was up. So get your head out of your ass and quit whimpering about your droll little life. Have fun.
masseffectrulz chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Awsome I'm glad you got the guy that copied your story that's just a plain douche move to copy some one else's story
Kyranol1 chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Really loving the story so far!
Till next time!
JamboGolem324 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
You have no idea how much relieved I am that this story didn't stop at two chapters. First chapter was enough to put this story on Follow/Favorite xD, one of those crossover storyes that I actually like. Dunno about anybody trying to steal your work but I would like to see next chapter of this story wery soon.
PS.: Please Please Please PLEASE update as soon as possible
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Even for KIBA he's INDESTRUCTIBLE! That means basically INVINCIBLE!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
I know the author your talking about,he plagiarized all of his stories, and if you tried to report it or call him out on it he would either delete the comments or repost the story under a different username
dragonman11 chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Very good can't wait for your next chapter
Pric3y chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Great chapter I'm looking forward to Naruto' s first mission!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Well this is getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter. Also still hoping you add Tsume to the pairing so yeah.