Reviews for Home?
A-game chapter 7 . 2/4
These are short...very short... but hell, if it makes me laugh like any other person i'm fine with it!
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Jay chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
Good story and sad endind like when I saw Colonel Hughes die in FMA
Jay chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
You should definatly watch Bleach or Sgt. Frog. P.S. YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER EVER!
Challen Evergreen chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
So no i didn't cry, but damn if I didn't want to.

Okay so here it goes, don't take any of this as mean pretty please, this is just my review at the end.
I started this story thinking I was going to honestly hate it and quite half way threw. As I've noticed you admit several times, there are quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but that's to be expected of a first story, or even a one hundredth one. I will admit, sometimes your paragraphs were small and I started out absolutely hating the whole scene thing...
Now with all of that said - and there really was a reason I promise - I want to say that I'm glad I finished it. Even with all the English type mistakes and the story line being "cliched" as the one reviewer put it, I absolutely adored it. It wasn't something I'd read if I was wanting some great big mystery to put me on the edge of my seat, but it was definitely worth reading. I really hope you continue writing stories because with the ability to keep attention, even with the mistakes, you could be great after some practice.
So all in all, I loved it and I'm definitely going to be favoriting this sucker. :)
INUYASHA 101 chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
Ok I will cry later not now but that was so sad omg I am cring byebye
The one who writes the ones chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
Sooooooo sweet! Great idea to end story like that!
Liz Nekogami chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
Is that it? Is it over?
Liz Nekogami chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
What the heck!
innocentanimefan chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
* tears pouring down the sides of my face * WHYYYYYYYYY!
innocentanimefan chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Why would you write that! Its so sad I felt a piece of me die with Inu!
Inuyashainy chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
It was hard not to cry but I didnt and u wrote an awesome story
desertrommel chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Don't worry, it was a typo. This one of my favorite stories.
coulditbegirlx chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
oh my god... one sad thing after another... how dare you make me want to cry!
lol
no but seriously that was soo well written ,im really happy that Izayoi was able to grow a sense of hearing, i was scared there. and her and shippo! :D and Isamu and Noa! :D
but it was very sad, the youngest and dying the oldest. poor kagome!
im glad you didnt write in when inuyasha died like not a flashback, cause i dont want to see how kagome would react to his death, she would go crazy i think /3
it was a happy ending though, even though they all died, kagome was finally able to go see them again :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, i love how you answered the title, their home really was with every one they lovedd :) 3
brilliant story, so sad its over, cant wait for more stories by you :D keep on writing :D
(oh btw about your last chapter, where you were amazed about people in other countries, i understand, it really is amazing, ive been out of my country once (im Canadian...eh?) hhaha
coulditbegirlx chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
omg that was depressing, god i wanna cry right now !
but... you pick another one of my name ideas! YES ! i knew they would name a girl Izayoi and also kikyo, even though i never said it to you haha
great minds think alike
she sounds beautiful, but its tragic that she is blind and deaf , god i dont even know how shes gonna grow up, like helen keller