Reviews for Red Hot Passion, White Hot Power
Lady of the Shards chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I really liked this story and look forward to reading the sequel.…you still taking requests?
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Amazing and hot.
lady voldemort2005 chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I actually read the sequel first and loved it so much and this one definitely did not disappoint. You write such hot and romantic love scenes it definitely increased thd temperature in my room ha-ha. I would love to read more stories from you.
pyrolover3 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Cas's reaction is going to be hilarious i can't wait!
Some-Creature chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Lovely ! Sweet, intense. I like the way you ended it too (with Cas, kinda funny ) :D
Just too bad it's the last chapter ... :(
Brava for this awesome fic !
Chichi-10018 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
OH man this was freaking awesome! I can't wait to get to read more from you! I love the end because Dean want's Cas to find out on his own! Very Dean!
Danni613 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Simply put...PERFECTION! I loved it. Hope you have more up your sleeve...

Danni*
HellsBellsGeek1701 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
awww wanted to see how Cas would react Lol. I loved it! (other than Cas not showing up at the end.. studdering to himself with a shocked expression then quickly disappearing) XD
Windstorm124 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I like the ending, it cracked me up. Good job on your writing and good job for completing it.
ladymississippi08 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
No! Please do a chap. with Cas popping in. I would love to see his reaction!
Jax2468 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Could you possibly do like a small 500 word chapter of when Castiel does find out? It would be hilarious. Also I have a Doctor who/supernatural challenge out there that no one has attempted. It's called "Sam-Is-A-Companion-promptchallengeavailable-to-all-plot-bunny"

Your writing is amazing and I can't wait for your new stories.
Some-Creature chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
This was hot, intense, powerful, lovely ... Perfect. I feel quite not like myself right now ... In a good way xD
Seriously, I really dig this story, there's something very strong in your style that is attracting me a whole lot to it! Brava my dear !
Dimac.31 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Hottest sex I've read so far! Great! Hot! Horny! whew, thanks, loved it.
EllaMichelle chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
That's so sweet! :) Good Job!