Reviews for Can You Keep A Secret?
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
LOVED it
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Exllcent fic here I can certainly see that happening
Constanza Baskerville chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Its a very sweet oneshoot.I loved it.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Lol. That was cute.
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hehe, that was too cute. And everyone seemed to be portrayed very well-especially Phoebe. Great job.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Crisis Haylo chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That had to be one of the cutest and most insightful fanfic ever!

I just love the conversation between Rhonda and Phoebe in this.

Hehe, silly oblivious Gerald. _
wallyflower chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
That... was so good. :) It was such a good idea, and Phoebe's explanation is wonderfully insightful. This ending is way better than the one in the series, methinks! :)
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Hm...It's ok...but too short.
Skeye chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Cute and Sweet I love it
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Chicken Goddess you always wrirte the best stories. Oh man I reallt liked it what a way to end the story. I mean Married.

See Ya!

_

Mic Mic
BLFBH chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
AAAwwwww. Sweet. And she would go all Ying Yang. Good point with the whole not supposed to tell thing. Once again AAAAAWWWWWWW-Some! oooo, that was a new one!(Sorri, watching Boy meets world ending)Anyway, that was so true. And I did wanna see Pheebs' outlook on it. And the ending was neat. Now does Rhonda know? Duh! Ok, I wanna see movie. When it come out on VHS? Do u know? Anyway, AAAAAAAHHHHHH-Mazing story. Very cool and sweet.
M. Peterson chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
awwww... i REALLY liked this. it seems like it could fit SO well with the series... i mean, i could actually see it happening! this is a great fic, i hope you keep writing ;)
Susie Bones chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Hurray for A/H! lol. Very nice story. Absolutely adorable. Rhonda was perfectly in character. Not to say that everyone else wasn't, of course...but, Rhonda's kind of hard to right about. lol. Nicely done!

Susie
sodapoppp chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Awww! That IS cute. Sweet and short. I especially like the ending. _
Iris chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
hey, this is good. I always thought that the reason Rhonda said she made a mistake was because she tried it on herself and got someone she really didn't want. Rhonda is the type to change something when she doesn't like it.