Reviews for Challenge
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Wow, Snotlout's heart is buried way way way deep under a lot of ego. Glad Hiccup was smart enough to win, and of course everyone was routing for Hiccup
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Wow, like the insight into Hiccup's plans, the Astrid one wasn't bad if Hiccup wasn't actually going to be an amazing heir. The Fishlegs part was very funny
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Wow, this was incredible! Love the progression of Snotlout's thoughts and the background of how Hiccup has viewed the event (so sad but accurate) and Gobber's wisdom with how the events would play out...just incredible!
moleking chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Great story, really good characterization
Traveling Muse chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
*snicker* yep that was soo in character i want to pop snotlout on the back of his head...kudos!
FRIENDLY OBSESSIVE READER chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Wow this is great! It's very well written and I really like how you portrayed the characters. You should write another chapter of the challenge in Hiccup's point of view it might clear up a few things of why he did what he did.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
sequel
Pyrophoricity chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Great story !
thanks for it :)
Packs-A-Punch chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I LOVE YOU!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Isn't he next in line if Hiccup dies anyway, being his cousin? I wasn't aware that Astrid was even an option.

This is very good, and Snotlout is actually somewhat intelligent.
CoverGirl7210 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Oh please, please make a story where Fishlegs or the others kidnap and lock Hiccup away? :) it sounds like a good idea and an interesting story line.
PurpleSparklyBabe chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I loved this, it was absolutely amazing. I tried writing Snotlout, and I didn't even post it, it was so awful, but this, here, you've utterly captured his whole personality, and Hiccup was equally amazing. Seamless. It should be canon.
Spannerspoon chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Brilliant, confused Snotlout FTW!

Hehe very well written and well-fitted to Snotlout, loved the argumentative Hiccup too, really fit with his character growth

Fave!
Camicazi chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
This is really good. I think you deadpinned thier characters. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
wouldnt mind a more indepth character study
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »