Reviews for Linked Consciousness
VeglmaToo lazy to login chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Aw... That is sweet. _

Keep up the good work. _
Sonata-Time-Nocturne-Aoi chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Two Thumbs up!
Keep it up!
dogcollar chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
you can't abandon this story! I know its been like... 1 year already but please continue! Especially if you still have some ideas...

Don't be naughty!

I will be waiting... )
Kid Majere chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Hmm. Interseting. I like it.
Delita-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Ahh...while I don't really support Glenn/Leena, I have to admit, this one really touched me. It was so romantic, especially the way Glenn speaks of Leena. The ending part was probably the most romantic (yeah I'm sensitive to romance, except KIRGE). And best of all, it's not a KIRGE fic. Thanks for a sweet little story like yours. Definately one of the best "GLEENA" fics.
RobertDogwood chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Oh, continue, please, yes - continue. This was great. There are so many different distinct characters in chrono cross and I think that you captured each one that you wrote of. This story is very intriquing. You must continue. I love Poschul btw. And you captured him perfect. No matter how many times I play the game Poschul always makes me laugh. Go X!
SparkyKnight chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
I really like it! It's really intriging on how you started this off. I was a little confused on why Kid and Harle wanted to kill or hurt Leena, while Serge was just standing there, but you really have a great talent for this. The end was especially great. You have to continue this PLEASE and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add a Glenn/ Leena romance in it. One more thing, I am hoping that you would look at my Chrono Cross fic and tell me what you think of it and any ideas you might have. But I loved this and UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON!