Reviews for Naruto the Hitman
More dude
Hated it chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This is so bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Naruhina like that's new. Think of something that hasn't been fucking overused
dadman9994 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
dude/dudet ... this is AWESOME ! this is the only cross-over with hitman/naruto

AWESOME job dude/dudet
dadman9994
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
more please this is so good and i want to know what will happen next
Supreme Gamer chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I wish you gave the characters a little more detail and emotion, like if 47 was angry or displeased with the villagers actions. instead, I was just "naruto was getting beat up, 47 saved him and now he just suddenly wants to adopt him.". I mean there's nothing wrong with that plot, but you should put a little more detail in your characters bro. That being said, I'm somewhat interested in the direction this story will go regarding naruto's jutsu.
Cub blocker chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Continue on I think naruto should be trained by agent 47 then gets accepted into the ninja academy. Plus naruto would look good in a suit and tie,and he can have his own customized firearms. Maybe have him be paired with hinata during the story.
Marcellus chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Man, that was a shock. Agent 47 adopting naruto, that's crazy! i can't wait to see what happens next.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Pls continue
Lucifall the Mad Warrior chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
i like your story its a good start make more please :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Not bad for a beginning. I would definitely be interested in seeing more. I like agent 47 a lot. I just noticed one flaw in this story. The mob said/thought they broke naruto's legs. And then agent 47 tells Naruto to follow. I know Naruto has fast healing, but this is Wolverine healing. It is just to fast for Naruto.
World War Wolf chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Continue this story it's awesome
BadReader chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Makes no sense.
wolfbane chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
sir are you dead? because this story had far too much potential for yoy simply abandon it as you have. yes there was a few errors here and their but they could have been fixed with more details in a re-write or just in future chapters. i can get a few months given that tends to be a bad trend in this site but 2 YEARS especially with a story with this kind of potential with only one chapter and not even a discontinuing message chapter. disappointing