Reviews for Black Hole
evelienepien chapter 60 . 2/7
3 3 loved it, start to finish :)
harperpitt chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
What a breath of fresh air! Lovely story, thank you for sharing it!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Black Hole has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in November over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
mybookloveaffair chapter 60 . 11/20/2013
They're family is awesome. It was sad to read about Esme dying an Charlie getting sick. The kids growing older. I liked that you made it realistic (Seb didn't get a happy ever after, though that sucks :.I loved this story :) thanks for writing it. :D
Leentje chapter 60 . 11/20/2013
WOW THIS A VERY GOOD STORY KEEP WRITING AND POST OTHERS
BYE BYE
Victoria.Maundrell chapter 60 . 11/9/2013
A-mazing story. Bravo! Loved each chapter.
Hannah2204 chapter 60 . 11/9/2013
Hey,

I can't believe that it's over...thank you for this amazing story! I hope that you'll start a new project soon!
RandyWriter chapter 60 . 11/8/2013
Such an incredible story! I adored it all! The small laughs, the big laughs, the tears. Truly spectacular. One of the best proposals, ever! Yes, it was scary, but damn, I could feel Edward's panic in losing his Bella. I loved it! So incredible! This family, and all it's twists and turns, will live with me for a lonnng time! Fey powerful!
zpower21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I'm really into this do far.

Z
StridingFreedom chapter 60 . 11/6/2013
This was such a great fanfic :D Sad to see it end but such a great way to end it!
liz258 chapter 60 . 11/5/2013
overall best story I've ever read (fanfic) I honestly like this then S.M. Original. Please write more! 3
ginkgo00 chapter 60 . 11/4/2013
ahhhhh...
BethandMolson chapter 54 . 11/4/2013
I'm not sure what your experience with babies is, but a 15 pound baby is very unrealistic. And especially not a natural birth. That sized baby would be a record sized baby - maybe a couple a year. And especially when you say "there were even bigger babies". This claim is really not probable.
Plus, a baby that's 15 pounds is generally the result of medical issues such as uncontrolled/undiagnosed gestational diabetes during pregnancy - that's not a natural size.
A large baby is anything over 8 pounds, 6-7 is average and under 5 is small. I was 9 pounds 15 at birth and was so big I got stuck.
A baby weighing 15 pounds would possibly also have all sorts of medical problems of its own. A baby's heart and organs are only so far developed at birth, and would struggle to circulate blood, etc., at that size.
I think you should go back and change your numbers to something a bit more realistic.
KATHRYN00 chapter 60 . 11/4/2013
Enjoyed this story, thanks. Looking forward to your next one. K
maymay74 chapter 60 . 11/4/2013
Great fic, I'm gonna miss them!
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »