Reviews for The Hero Complex
0Tenshi-no-Tsubasa0 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
This is awesome! Keep writing Jamie whump stories! Yours are so worth reading.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
awww first off my dear hope you are feeling better (you and yours) very soon!

no this chapter was very sweet, and hey cheese is very good for you hehe :) I'm not into the whole seasonal/church thing but I really liked the family moments. very nice and very Reagan :)

accounting professional chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter. I thought that it was a good way to finish this story. I loved the family interaction.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
glad you decided to add the the ending.
riowolf chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Awww! Who cares for too much cheese! It's Xmas!
Well written and brought a lump to my throat!
Well done xx
soccergirl0019 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Nice chapter! :) thanks for updating and I'm looking forward to more stories from you soon! :)
geraldine123 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Really enjoy this chapter, loved the ending. Looking forward to more from you soon :)
Iris chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Lovely chapter that warms the heart.
silvermoongirl10 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I really liked this chapter :) loved the family hug at the end and joe watching from the shadows so cute! :)
sfm-babygirl chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Awe nice chapter
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Oh no my dear hope you feel better soon. okay best line: half of the nurses wanted to mother him and the other half wanted to marry him! hahaha soooo true *sigh* very close second was the boy telling jamie about the picture he drew for him - ohhh so cute!

very nice family bonding in this chappy and always love protective big brother danny :) i'm not into mass much but I do like the famly stuff so you know if its a hppy ending I'l read it :)

Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
oh dear. well am glad that jamie didn't lose his spleen and hope he's okay in the long run! he will be right? lol and yikes danny on the emotional warpath yeah not a good combo at all! on to the next! :)

Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Okay getting to this now and sorry my friend! Blame RL! grr RL lol

oh dear Jamie what are you doing? haha the start was funny and can just see the two of them shopping. I miss the earlier days with their friendly banter. but yup just like jamie to do that! gotta see what happens next!

Megth chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
You should have issued a tissue warning! Had me in tears at the end. Great chapter, loved it. Love the Jamie hurt!
soccergirl0019 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Awww great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Please update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »