Reviews for A World Away
43InuAsha chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
this is an interesting story, i cant wait to see what happens next.
Superfan8 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
sorry for asking you to update again, but please update. this is a wonderful story eventhough i'm a Cloud fan, but I really like to see how Sesshomaru going to react to the Highwind.
Superfan8 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I love this story it's AMAZING, you've captured Sesshomaru perfect, the way he speak and the way he act. I can't help but being a little sad at seeing that you haven't updated this story for years. I really hope that you start updating again!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
great story. keep writing. update soon. I can't wait to read more!
Kvrosawa chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
..i dont get it..WHERE THE HELL IS KADAJ,YOU SICKEN ME
Haru Inuzuka chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Heh heh, hey, me again... Ano, I kinda made an error(sp? -.-)last reveiw, (Chap 6) by saying FF2 insted(sp?) of FF7... So, just wanted to fix that and anyway, ja! :walks out of room with an emberesed(sp?)/sheepish look on face...: -.-
Haru Inuzuka chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Very nice story so far! I wonder what will happen Next? I have a feeling Kagome's going to have a hard time with Sesshomaru on this trip... - By the way... Is this going to be a SessxKag pairing? I can't help but be a little curious, after all... This IS the first InuYasha/FF2 (Is that right? -.-)story I've come across... well, I HAVE read a few oneshots... Anywho, I'll stop rambling and say: CONTINUE SOON! Plz? :puppy-eyes: .
Ebony Cassandra selene Riddle chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
I love it so update soon
Fox of the Fallen chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
That's sounds about fun, right there! Update soon and I'll review this fic, okay? Well, buh-bye until next time!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
With Cloud, just portray him as he is.
Darling Drusilla chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
there is going to be sessy kagome fluff right? please? pleasepleaseplease?...?
Bishonen'sFoxyMiko chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
YAY! I loved it! Even if Kagome isn't paired up with any of the guys in FFVII. Oh, well... it's your story so I'm not gonna complain. Hope you update soon.
Shines Just Like A Star chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
oo that was really kwel! i wanna no what happens next! its really interesting!

JA!
unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
Yep, you really are OOC on Cloud. *shrug* ah, well. No updates foe long time anyways.
unseen Watcher chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Cool! Yes help him!...My, Cloud is acting a bit too much like Barrett. I thought he was the quiet