Reviews for Placebo
AYU0224 chapter 1 . 2/18
aishh Daiki you stubborn.. just admit it! lol
Sandpitturtle-ptv chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Da awe. That was so kawaii 030
Sakura Yuuki-sama chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This is a good one it may be a bit mature but it's still great. Two thumbs up for this 'cause this couple is one of my fav. pairs. Keep writing stories and strive to write them better.
Rasielis chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I think Momoi would forget what happened tomorrow (: But nonetheless, cute story of AoMomo (:
p3paula chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like their pairing so.. thumbs up. Nice work. Finally Ahominecchi realizes... :D

so... i like. a lot.
marianology chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
THIS. IS. SO. GODLY. AWESOME.
I can't even...
*haggu*
Spread AoMomo love in ffn, darl
*kicked*
jellybeansinabottle chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for a good read!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hiya Rue-chan i dunno know about kuroko no basuke coz i dont read about it, but this one is so sweet that it can make my heart melt! hehe, write more!
miss-morningdew chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Yo
First of all, you've made the one of the sweetest story that I've ever read xD love that.
But there's a several grammar that I couldn't understand ._. Include the title Placebo . But that's okay, overall I can understand this fic and I'm still thinking the title placebo (without knowing the mean) is cute ;)

I don't really know about this fandom but on twitter f*nficm*ni there's a lot of author wrote 'bout this in another pairing right?

Kay! Keep up the good work ! :b
I'm sorry for bad grammar and spelling :s

Sign,
miss-morningdew
Miss Mugiwara chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Yo !

There are more and more fanfic about Aomine and Momoi, I'm so glad ! Yours was cute o
I love the way you describe their feelings and how they see each other, it's very IC. Aomine being "worried" about Satsuki is just adorable. And the way he gave her her medicine is... amazing x3

Thanks for writing such a lovely fanfic !

Miss Mugiwara.
scribbledletters chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
My entire thought on reading this fic:

ASDJFLBZGFYIFCGUWRTVJGFERTFE

As in in a good way. Kind of.

The minor setback is mostly since I don't read this manga lol, and a few small grammatical errors but overall this is gewd lah! D8 Seen several improvement in phrasing and such, your paragraphs nao flow better imo! Keep it up dude! :)

P.S: Damn, I don't even know HOW the chara looked. /brbgoogling