Reviews for Bits and Pieces
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 134 . 10/4/2014
This has the whole modern girl with dainty habits meeting rough boy of the outdoors feel. Always nice to read about their friendship before all the romance crap got in the way.
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 151 . 10/4/2014
And of course Kagome is the third idiot. If you love him admit it openly. Make him choose. There's no sense in waiting for something that may never happen. She's the least idiotic though. At least she's trying to get away from the toxic situation instead of wallowing in it. You totally captured the painful awkwardness of that horrid triangle.
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 153 . 10/4/2014
And Inuyasha is another moron. If you love her STAY with her hafwit. The inuyasha kikyou bullshit was so pooorly written (none of them seem capable of using logic) I was laughing when kikyou finally kicked it. At least we would be spared further soap opera drama.
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 152 . 10/4/2014
What a disgusting vomit stain Kikyou is. Yeah go ahead and show how much you love him by guilt tripping him. What a moron. If the only reason she has a hold on him is because she is putting on "sad pity me" expressions and blaming him for something that he did not do, he doesn't really love her. She should get her over large head out of her butt. Either stay with him or get out of his life. Cut out the halway needs to be smacked hard.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 159 . 7/3/2014
ah... poor Miroku! such a nice calm and sweet fella, hell considering how open and gossipy others are about inyuashas but how private THEY are this was a nice little in look on em. still Miroku and Sango interacting on some of the more tricky messes... what fun!
Arawynn chapter 74 . 6/22/2014
Way to go Miroku!
Arawynn chapter 50 . 6/20/2014
Sesshomaru and his dad! So cute!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 157 . 6/18/2014
ah the humbiling, mountains fell and were crushed far easier than Sesshoumarus lessons here. honestly I do like the hcanges of what he is NOW after everything and he was always a very odd duck...

hmm. do have to love the both fo them cursing out daddy that inyuasha and Sesshoumaru do I mean dads a demon and all and... yeah.

anyway a nice little bit and him especially learning how hes weak and frail in some matters despite all of his strength was interesting. that in itself was a interesting mess to all of this.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 157 . 6/18/2014
I LOVED that episode! It showed just how far Sesshomaru had come from the beginning of the series. I'll freely admit that I got weepy when Run died again and Tenseiga couldn't bring her back. Felt so bad for them, and I wondered what Sesshomaru would do without her. Probably wouldn't have been good.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 155 . 6/4/2014
a nice look into one of the more famous villans. I like him just tacking a moment to just contemplate and all.
him not remembering the afterlife as he is alive again (to a given definition of the word at least.)
and his dream of NOT dying again is an interesting character trait especially when he doesn't remember... got to have some purpose right?
M3rky15 chapter 155 . 6/3/2014
Poor Bankotsu... Losing his friend's for a second time :,(

Thank you for writing this!
Merky15
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 153 . 5/9/2014
yeah he was in the perfect fuck up situation, and its a hell of a thing that eventually the choice just was taken from him, it was a weight release true but yeah... dam this was a no good solutions you know? poor guy.
Inu-chan chapter 153 . 5/9/2014
It was a nice read! The last sentence made me sad a bit but it is an understanding for him.
M3rky15 chapter 149 . 3/23/2014
I love this segment!
I love Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's interaction, hopefully it can grow from here!
Can you please do one on Bankotsu?
Or perhaps even one with an interaction between Koga and Sesshomaru?

Just asking, but great job!
asphodel13 chapter 152 . 3/21/2014
These are really great stories and you should be proud of your work. They are a joy to read.