Reviews for Raphael Counts 'Em All
C-T-CT chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
A great, wonderful ending Zarius! This really fit perfectly with the OT tone!
C-T-CT chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I don't think I heard of "copper quarters", are you referring to maybe "copper pennies"?

"She got you wet 'there' boss"...Hmmm...was that subtle adult humor because she was pretty also? (wink, wink) That's the kind of very subtle tongue-and-cheek OT humor had, and you got it spot on!

I'm starting to enjoy how you are giving each Turtle their own "episode" Zarius. Really great work!

Episodes References:
"Battering Ram" - Return of the Shredder
"Mr. Ogg" - Mr. Ogg goes to town (Dimension Z)
"Three of them turned to real kids" - Adventures in Turtle Sitting
C-T-CT chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
"Donny's mood altering device" - Leonardo Lightens Up
"Raphael a few Days To Live" - Raphael Versus The Volcano
"Time Machine" - Donatello Makes Time

I love these references to the show, it's like a subtle "breaking the 4th wall" pop quiz for the reader that tests their knowledge. (Are you sure Zarius, you aren't reading some of my fanfic ideas? LOL)

Hmmm.. Zuma-Heran? It must be bringing up something in the past, but (I think) not shown in any of the OT episodes. Interesting twist!
C-T-CT chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I think I'm getting the episodes:
"Rex-1" - New York's Shiniest!
"50s Bogart Detective" - Maltese Hamster!
Love the Deja Vu moment with Bebop and Rocksteady hitting each other ("Enter The Shredder")
"Shredder acting like a chimp" - Darn...I can't think of the episode..got me there Zarius! LOL
"Sending that thing back to Dimension X" - Shredder Triumphant!
"Out of synch dimension" - Enter: The Fly

A couple of spelling errors:
I think it's "pop quizzes" and not "pub quizes" because I don't think a restaurant/bar is involved...right? lol
"they heard a screech of tires" and not "screech of tyres"

The reason I offered the fighting description detail in earlier stories was because it provides visual descriptions as the reader imagines it...at least for me personally. And your descriptions were all great!
C-T-CT chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Love the Michelangelo bit on the equals topic, and that's from the series finale "Divide And Conquer". (Oh yeah, got my OT TMNT trivia down... :P I'm just acting dumb...LOL)
"fix Burne Thompson's satellite dish" - Sky Turtles!
"A building fell on him" - Hmmm is that "Turtles of the Jungle"?
It's an interesting point Splinter said about remembering all of those details but without the purpose behind it. Kind of like approaching a forest and seeing each individual tree, but not the forest as a whole.

"Why do I feel as if I should know this already?" - Possibly Krang's Dimension X technology...LOL
Really good Zarius.
C-T-CT chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I'm really enjoying the dialogue of the characters tremendously. I can't say enough how you have the dialogue and therefore the tone spot on so far.
C-T-CT chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ah ha! I remember that episode with Leonardo "Take Me To Your Leader", lol
...and very clever Zarius for including your fanfiction corrections into this fanfiction story. It's almost a form of "breaking the 4th wall" in this story. LOL, Michelangelo is writing and April is her beta-reader. Hmmm...so could you actually be Michelangelo, Zarius? Somewhere in space and time. (ROFL, just kidding around...)

I really enjoy it, personally for me, when writers incorporate their previous experiences and breaking the 4th wall when it comes to the OT fanfiction. It makes it closer and closer to the OT show did both.

I'm impressed with Splinter's dialogue that you were able to make him so wise since so many other writers have trouble with this! Good job Zarius!
Brooke Thomas chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Great ending and I loved the moral of the story, really good work, you've done the OT proud. Can't wait to read more from you Zarius!
Miratete chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
"The great warlord Krang, reduced to second-hand goods rather than his own hand, how down-market of you" Shredder taunted. Krang hung his brain in shame at this.

Beautiful! What wonderful phrasing! You say so much with these two sentences.
IcyKali chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Sorry for waiting until the whole thing was done before I reviewed! An
Anyway, I like this story, it has an interesting plot, and a message I agree with, but... there's something weird about it. I can't really put my finger on it.

Something about the ending is kinda melancholy. Eh, maybe I just read too much Flowers for Algernon.

I'm becoming increasingly certain that the heroes will defeat Shredder and Krang by waiting for them to starve to death.

Good job!
Brooke Thomas chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Aww go Mikey! Really like the interaction between him and April. Raph is gonna need a long drink of water after recounting all those adventures ;)
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Is it those strange bubbles who allow Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady to survive in space?
BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Wow. What an awesome ending. I'm glad Raph was able to save the Turtles and that things worked out. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next story.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Awesome chapter. I really liked it and hope that Raph and Mikey can get the others out of this mess. I see two mistakes. Hastely should be hastily, and they're mental gears are working should be their mental gears are working. Other than that, good job. I'm off to read the next chapter.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Brooke Thomas chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Really great chapter! If the OT series was ever revived I could so see this happening as an episode. I do hope you aren't implying women are bad drivers, lol. ;)