Reviews for Embers
Mistofstars chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Hm *content sigh* that was a really really good story.

I shall love you for writing so wonderfully -

Oh, and "catharsis" is absolutely the right word, not only for the two of them, but for the whole story.

and the ending was clever.

wuh!
Mistofstars chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
haw chapter 5. just perfect! :)

I don't know how you do it but your writing is awesome, honestly!
Mistofstars chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Aw, now you got ME almost crying.

What I really love about this story is, that it's not only wonderfully well-written, but that it also shows the deep friendship of the two. And love, and comfort, and haw...

Reading your story feels like "coming home"...

I hope this never ends! xD

Up to the fifth chapter!
Mistofstars chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
*very open eyes and mouth*

whut! O_O

they are so cute... their behaviour and thoughts and Merry's so caring and *sighs* I can't wait to read the fourth chapter haw :D
Mistofstars chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Oh my God! this is so deep ;_; I love it :D

And, I am so grateful that finally somebody mentioned it! I've read so many stories where ppl were totally down, and then they slept with somebody else, and then everything was alright again. And you wrote, that this is not the way things are like... You're so right! :) Aw, and poor Pippin. And wow! What a kiss o_O

*sighs* very very good.

Chapter 3!
Mistofstars chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
chapter 1! telling you, this is no good if it's a M/P!

P has to stop talking about Frodo all the time XD

Nah, just kidding. Very well written and so ...*sighs* lovely

I really liked the metaphora that P's eyes were full with water like a garden with rain or so... anyway, up to the second chap
MichelleLB chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
this is the first slash story I ever read but it was on a different web site and its G-R-E-A-T great! :D
Ode2Joy chapter 6 . 6/1/2004
Beautifully written. Just awesome. Not often do you find something tasteful and thought provoking in the depths of slash stories. I loved it.
Oliversgurl chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Awesome
katie chapter 6 . 1/19/2004
oh god.. another good fic. i love this pairing, and this one was one of the best i've read.
LadyVixen chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
i'm usually not a big fan of slash, but you manage to make it more emotional and meaningful than most other slash writers out there. you also have a beautiful way of describing the emotions of the characters that really helps the reader feel their pain(and joy). lovely story and very well written!
Natta chapter 6 . 4/14/2003
sweet an' very cute.
aelfgifu chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Another beautifully conceived and wonderfully realized tale.

"Young eyes, the eyes of a child, with a grown adult's pain in them." -A lovely line.

Just thinking about the Grey Havens makes me want to cry. I don't think I can bear seeing it on screen. But this story is a scene I'd always thought must have occurred, because frodo was not going to tell them was he?
Pansy Chubb chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
I am so happy to reread this story and get the bonus of a new chapter. Very nice, how they remember good and amusing things about Frodo, how they begin to come to acceptance.

I see that last time I gave a rather lame review of chapter 3. Actually, I really love this chapter. You wrote it so well, I actually feel like I'm down on the floor with Merry, feeling miserable and confused (not to mention hung over). It is so nice to see Pippin so self-assured and comforting, taking control of the situation handling Merry so gently and lovingly. Thank you for reposting.
shirebound chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
Oh, what a joy to find another chapter, Andraste! And just as insightful and poignant and wonderful as all the others. A beautiful ending to a beautiful story.