Reviews for Doubloon Trouble
Biensche chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
That was a very great story, I enjoyed it very much. I think I missed a lot by not watching "Zorro". But I felt entertained so well and you did an awesome job to describe everything so that I - as a not-Zorro-knower - could understand everything easily. Very well done. I definitely will go on reading your other Zorro-stories as well. Thanks again for great entertainment.
Biensche chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I don't know the series "Zorro" but I decided to read this story anyway as I am curious. This chapter starts very promising leaving me intrigued to find out more about Diego, Soledad, Raúl and of course Zorro.
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Wow, what a story! I read it from start to finish today. Brilliantly written! Awesome work here! :) I like how she has figured it all out! I see you've written several stories with these original characters, so I'll be reading those ASAP! Well done!
ChicoThorn chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
What a wonderful story! And so well written-a really delightful read. By all means, yes! A sequel would be most welcome indeed!
ChicoThorn chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Excellent! I love how you start the story through the eyes of a 10-year-old, then bring it all together in "present time" with Diego & Soledad's chance reunion. On to the next chapter!
Scroll Keeper chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
I like the idea of a childhood lady friend for Diego, so I am already favorably inclined to like Soledad. But I think she is great, even if she was not a childhood friend. As for the story, it reads almost like something that could happen on the show. :) And I am fond of people close to Diego finding out his secret but not letting him know.

I wish I could comment longer, but all I can think of saying now is I like your story a lot, and will be reading it again from time to time. :)
DanielJackson56 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Just finished reading this chapter. That was really nice seeing Diego as a young boy, sword fighting with one of his friends. Not to mention, sword fighting with a young girl. You can bet that Diego was really surprised to see Soledad after such a long time. Nice chapter. Look forward to reading the rest.

Nancy
Mandy chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
beautiful!
Every chapter was incredible.
I loved Raul and Soledad,
and Bernardo is a ninja, yeah, he is.
XD
The end was perfect, and , if you decide write a sequel I will read!
Mandy
Kilala Fae chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I vote for a sequel. very interested in seeing how deigo reacts to being found out.
MurdocsAngel chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
What a wonderful story! Exciting and amusing, just like the show. I really liked Soledad and Raúl. I hope you write more stories with them.

I really wish there were more Disney Zorro fanfics out there. :)
June chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Great story - I loved it, especially Soledad.
scarecrow73 chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
This is a nice ending to a nice story :-) Diego looks often solitary in the series. Save for Ricardo, friends pop up for an episode and leave. That was what I liked in your story. At last, he is not alone anymore. I trust there are more adventures coming between those three? Thank you for a delightful moment and excuse my late reaction, somehow each I sat this week to read was interrupted!
IcyWaters chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Don Javier was a crafty fellow. He had quite the clever hiding place for all his valuables. No wonder it took a fox to discover it. ;-) I love the concept of the well having a secret system of levers and doors. It evokes images of Indiana Jones. He and Zorro are two of my favorite adventurers, so it was a real treat.

The peek at Diego and Raúl's childhood escapades made me smile. Trailing the dons and hiding in vines is just so *them.* I will never tire of reading about all the trouble they managed to find together. I do hope you have more planned! I'm waiting for one of their grand adventures to be spoiled when Soledad tags behind, thus irritating her brother. The banter between the siblings sparkles. :-)

Zorro presenting the chest to Raúl and Soledad is perfect. I could see the goofy grin on Bernardo's face as the fox emerged from the shadows and handed Soledad the key (that was almost sexier than a kiss!). And the last word - what a way to end the story!
Little Bones chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
A nice ending to a nice story. Thank you very much
IcyWaters chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I have a huge soft spot for the father and son relationship. This chapter has it in spades, so you know it ranks as my favorite of the story. I love seeing Don Alejandro worried for his son and doting on him. I can't even begin to imagine how painful it was to see his son lying in bed so pale and with the gash above his eye.

Alejandro's interaction with Bernardo is also a delight, in spite of the serious mood. I felt bad for the mute having to maintain the deaf act when Alejandro was so obvious upset. But I love the old don's surprise at learning one of Bernardo's many hidden talents. :-)

I'm glad he learned what happened from Raúl and Soledad instead of coming home and stumbling across his injured son. While a part of me is irked that it took Diego getting bashed on the head for his father to show how much he loved his son, another part is happy he discovered Diego can put up a good fight. I sense one of the reasons pacifist Diego irritates him so much is that Alejandro fears his son won't be able to take care of himself if caught in a bad situation. Hopefully, this eases his concerns and he eases up a bit. :-)

I also liked how Soledad *had* to see Diego. She truly does love him for who he is. It warms my heart that a señorita appreciates the real him. :-) And now that she apparently knows his secret, I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses!