Reviews for Weathered
KinkyKitty22 chapter 1 . 1/20
Learn to spell for god's (orGoddess's) sake! It is very hard to enjoy the story when all I can focus on is your constant glaring errors!
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
interesting
commando666 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Love it lots
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
Adored this story. I really enjoyed the Buffy Spike relationship.
Cirilai chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Tell people its pronounced Die-Lan. It sound orientalish and more girly.
Aireon Maris chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I loved this story. It wasn't too sweet, and had just enough angst. Very believable.
jenna chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
sarah michelle gelar/buffy has green eyes not blue just leting u know oh & kick $$ story
SamDeanLove chapter 14 . 1/25/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
snowqueen27 chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
o wow thats a good story so far and im choosing this chapter to review because im frustrated...you wanna know why? becasue you named their DAUGHTER DYLAN for godsake...why would you do that? you said you knew dylan was a boys name and if you wanted to name the kid dylan so bad you shouldve just made it a boy...i might have to read your story imagining the GIRLS name is daniella or something...it still starts with D but guess wut? its a GIRLS NAME...not DYLAN...but otherwise great story.
vamprincess1986 chapter 14 . 7/4/2004
woo woo, old story but really great :D u probebly haven't had reviews for this in ages but I gave it a read, to be honest I wouldn't usually read stories with so many chapters but I was kinda hooked by the summery and the first chapter, It made me wanna keep reading. lol. I just want to take this opportunity to tell you that I think you are a brilliant writer (although you probebly hear that alot) and I hope to see more of your work in the near future. Keep on with it, please don't end it there, it's the first story I've read in a long time that has kept me hooked. please update x

*adds author to author alert list and favourite stories list*

p.s. sorry for the longish review but I felt I needed to voice all this feedback ;) c'ya x
Nicki-boo chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
Extra points? Yay! A gal can neaver have too many extra points! :~) Wonderful job- I just read the entire first part in one sitting and can't wait to start the next!(I'm hoping you bring back Willow and let Joyce live, they'd make such a good aunt/Grandma.)
baby-buffy1 chapter 13 . 6/17/2003
I have read the monjority of this story, Bt after a while it get's boaring and no longer holds my interest. This story is a good bok but you need to parpeare your readers for that. This story is good. I love the story.