Reviews for Second Chances
EmbraceSadness chapter 1 . 3/25
I loved it! Such a cool story! It was so AWESOME!
Anime Chick344034 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I sorta get it...but at the same time its nice XDXDXD
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
How come they suddenly got those memories?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Interesting idea, made for a good read. Thanks for posting. :)
Nadreth chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awesome and yeah - I have way, way, way too many emotions going about the Runaways episode. We can only hope it'll be fixed. Have faith that Bart can still crash the mode persay.
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh man, I WISH that this would really happen and that Green Martian would either die, be tortured, or killed (did I mention I despise his existence for putting Jaime and Khaji-Da On Mode?) But Great Fic!

At first, with the whole 'Don't Stereotype' thing, I just thought that without Khaji-Da (The Awesome, but slightly homicidal, Scarab that ISN'T ON MODE) to fight off the Reach's programming, that Jaime was becoming more and more influenced by the Reach (But not yet On Mode)...but then, with the whole ending thing, I found out-No, it's MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE!

Oh man, they BETTER NOT leave Jaime On Mode or else heads WILL role...

'Starts to cry' I want Jaime and Khaji-Da back! And Not On Mode!
femrobin fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That whole fight sceen in runaways i was like, ah shit bro never shoulda trusted green beatle. Honestly without the scarab being awesome in fighting, jamie is not that badass. Or overbearing to his fiends, come to think of it.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
pretty good. and i was like I TOTALLY CALLED IT at the ending, and then my fabily looked at me like i was crazy. again. but WE TOTALLY CALLED IT didnt we. :)