Reviews for The Royal Treatment
Phionix chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
In the 2011 series its cheetara and tygra just sayin
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
critics united talks shit about u
Philliwolf5 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I am really loving this fic! Awesome terminology, my friend! I particularly liked the word "velveteen, and the term "scalding torrent." Very nice terminology! WOW. And I read your A/N about trolls. It's nice to see an author who is mindful of that. Take it from me, the TC fandom can be very fickle and very harsh. Kudos to you!
Philliwolf5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I really like your story! Very nice visualizations! I look forward to reading more!
Ryan2212 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Cool story!
Groomer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
U sotry suck, red mr grimjaws sotries for gud ideas
Canine Lupus chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Cool story I always love the Thundercats show when I was a kid.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is a good story. Please continue. Lion-O and Cheetara forever.
JustLucky05 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Another Fantastic chapter! A little more descriptive than the last one, but great none the less. You continue to provide great reading and still manage to develope the characters so that we understand the reasoning of their actions. I can't wait to see what you do with Tygra and Pumyra.
Freddo chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Wow! That was hawwwt! Loved it! Your LionO and Cheetara are both sexy and cute!
Prairie24 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Whew! That's all I can say. :)
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
You! You are an amazing writer! This chapter really defined Lion-O and Cheetara's relationship, had they gotten together in the old series. You've still left me breathless with this one. I will await the TyMyra centered chapter next. :)

Great job!

-Hina
The Cretin chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
(Wipes monitor...something this steamy'll do that :)

Who would've guessed Lion-O knew his way around the kitchen. Not surprised. He's the Lord of the TCs, the King of the Beasts, it makes sense he'd be King of the Kitchen as well :)

Awesome chap my good man. Loved the OS feel to it. Lemons are best when they have taste. Tactful, passionate, and full of love...that is what makes a good romance. Kudos. Can't wait to read the next one. Keep rockin
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
A thoughtful authors note. Sucks to no end that people have to cause trouble for others but it wouldn't be fandom without trolls. Loved your point about the couples in the original series though.
As far as your story goes, it's probably my favorite M rated fic. Lion-O saving the Desert Orchid and bringing it back from extinction was something I can see him doing especially for Cheetara. Same with his leaning to do all that stuff for her like cooking and dancing. Lion-O is the type who would do that.
Pardon my french but the way you write those love making scenes is damn hot! And you pull it off without being vulgar. I love that. Please, please, plase write more. Your tease about the next chapter being about Tygra and Pumyra has gotten me very excited. Any way you might do a Bengali/Pumyra story in the future? Maybe a Snarf and Snarfette story?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Lol, if I were Lion-O and Cheetara was doing that to me, I don't think I could relax much!
You really wrote a great story here. Setting it in the OS was a plus for me also. Making this feel so real didn't hurt either.