Reviews for Trial and Error
MieraK1 chapter 15 . 4/8
LOVE THIS! YOU NEEDED TO UPDATE MORE! :D :D :D :D
LadyCassie chapter 15 . 3/23
I really hope you will continue on writing these stories because their awesome
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 5 . 3/9
I can totally see this happening
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 3 . 3/9
This chapter is very nice and comfy
fly7angel chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
what are you doing to me you darn-so-good-writer! ()*゚* your stories are freakin' amazing! i love youuuuu and for your efforts to write beautiful stories! (εo)
secretotaku19 chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
You Need To Write More...

I will follow you forever if you continue to make some more! On the contrary, you should have make
MORE chapters about their outside action not only their inside feelings and thoughts.

So that's why I'm BEGGING you to make more!

secret_otaku19
(If you can, visit my profile and message me when you make another Aomine Daiki x Satsuki Momoi fanfic.) I will love you for that. (*v*)

Good Story!
yuukiaoe chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
awwww so cute
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
BEAUTY IN A PEN IS YOUR NAME I SWEAR

YOU ASSASSINATE MY FEELS ALKSJDKLFJSKLDJFKLSDJFSDF

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING SO MUCH *squeals*
Case-Chan chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Okay so I really really love this! It's gorgeous! I love your in-depth look at all the swirling emotions that Satsuki and Daiki feel, I mean really, Kudos x100000 ! I love your intricate writing style and the fact that you leave no thought explored! Unnnffffff I've loved your lemons so far, but I think an explicit one is a bit overdue, so i hope to see one soon! I know its been a while since you've updated but I'm definitely following and keeping my eyes peeled for an update. I don't usually post reviews unless the story really speaks to me and I can definitely say that yours has. You've got quite a project going here and I wish you the best of luck in continuing and finishing it! Thank you so much for posting such a delightfully lovely story and giving me the chance to read it! I will most DEFINITELY be checking out your other posts! I simply can't get enough of your unique style so keep writing! I'll never be able to say enough so I'd better stop now before it gets too long. Thanks again and I hope to see an update in the near future!
Argentum.Alae chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
I'm really loving these :D
They're so realistic- I can picture these scenes actually happening with Aomine and Momoi.
Good job!
D sooo hoottt chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
The notion of Aomine as a host! Uwahhhh thats like the hottest thing ever! I would like him to serve me too! Satsuki you lucky bastard! She got so much service! Uhhh so lucky ...:3 anyways i enjoyed reading this so much! I love your writings! They make me love this couple so much more!
Aomomo shipper chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Aomines character was written very well you really know how to portray him! I liked the way you describe him as a fearful man when it comes to basketball but hes different when hes alone with satsuki, The relationship between him and Momoi is so strong ,,, childhood couples are the best thing ever. This fic was a bit dark but i still loved it! I bet their make up sex was hottttt! Im officially a supporter of your works!
Wow chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Holy crap that was some intense blowjob! It got me squeeling loudd omggg amazing read!
Mayuka chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
"With tongue" OMG I laughed and smiled like an idiot. Best chapter so far!
Ms chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Ahhhhhh that was so cute!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »