Reviews for Of That Left Behind
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hooray! They are on the same page! Any more?
diana teo chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Loved the wishful greetings at Ziva's door... :)
...a-and the thousand and one ways you envision Tiva happening with each and every tag you write...
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Loved it
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ugh, the opening section T.T Vance. *sigh* I still am so... why did they kill Jackie? WHY, SOPHIE? WHY?

I have wondered if we were going to see some of Ziva's guilt, or a scene between her and Vance (which Alice says we will on Tuesday) or at least some insight into Vance's view on the whole thing. They both lost somebody; they were both victims. But Ziva's penchant for self-blame and Vance's anger... I could see both of them turning on her.

She swallowed to clear the lump in her throat which threatened to choke her. "Jackie Vance was a very good woman."

"She was."

"There had never been any question about it, unlike there had been with my abba."

This is why it's so awful, I think :( I feel so, so bad for Ziva, but not really for Eli. But Jackie... she never did a thing to deserve this. Collateral damage. That's all she was.

"Wish you wouldn't try to worm your way in each time you felt me pushing you out, DiNozzo," she countered dryly, and she could tell by his chuckle that he knew her words lacked sting. She sighed and leant against the door, pushing it open wider. "Come in."

That really is what he does, isn't it? He just keeps worming his way back in.

(Also, she got the idiom right :P Go Ziva!)

It caught her off-guard when his hand landed on her far shoulder, but she didn't complain. And then his arm wrapped around hers and drew her closer to his body, and she felt him drop a gentle kiss to the top of her head.

"Yeah," was all he said, and it was entirely strange that her dream didn't seem all as ridiculous as it had been five seconds ago.

I actually stuck out my lower lip at the adorableness of this part :P (Do you find it annoying how I keep copy and pasting big portions of your stories into this review? They're just so many good quotes!)

And he doesn't want her to quit because he'd miss her so much and nobody could ever be his partner the way she is :') they're soulmates. They are.

Hmmmm. Tony probably describes Vance correctly... "a bit of a bastard, like Gibbs." You know, since Shabbat Shalom I've taken to referring to Vance as one of my babies instead of, like, intensely hating him the way I used to :P this is probably true. He's just a BIT of a bastard.

"You promise?"
"Upon my life."

This is beautiful :')
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awww, so sweet and sad and adorable and I knew she wasn't as fine as she said!
Great story :)
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was awesome. Seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This story, it made me very happy.

Would love to see something like that on the screen.

TivaGirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was soo good! What/where are the press releases for hereafter? I really wish they didn't kill Jackie and Eli off :( but I can't wait for Canary! Haha well amazing job! Loved it :)
KefGurl47 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
this is so sweet! I do hope that Ziva & Vance end up having some sort of conversation...I think one is needed. I also hope we get to see more of Ziva's emotions because we all know deep down she is not 'fine.' I cannot wait to see what 10x15 actually brings, but i love your version of what takes place!
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I SOOOO want to see a scene between Ziva and Vance. SO bad. They just have to, don't they? Yeah, they have to. :P

That first part, about Vance, was heartbreaking, and I loved your writing there. Well, I mean, I always love your writing, but I especially liked that part.

So, we're back to the discussion about Ziva's "I'm fine"? Or was this just for the sake of this fic? I kind of forgot about that part of the whole thing, to be honest. 'That part' being Jackie's death. Probably because I haven't been able to decide if I think she blames herself or not.

I liked her confusion, that she didn't know if it was about Eli or Jackie. And I liked how she answered Tony for his "how are you, really?" this time.

"This affected you, too," -I just loved this whole part. I think it was VERY Tony-ish of him to be thinking about that. AND HE KISSED THE TOP OF HER HEAD and I'm flailing all over the place. Because THAT was the little perfect thing they give Abby and McGee every once in a while, and that I always wondered if it was even possible to make it work for Tony and Ziva as well.

"Stop *rambling*." -OMG I could SO see this. For real. I see her losing her patience and just asking him to cut the crap and say what he wants to say.
"And which did you want it to be?" -I thank the Gods of FF for giving you the place to write scenes like that. :P

And the end was just yummy.

And I didn't read the press release so please don't spoil me when you write back :D
ReadtoRelax chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Very sweet and touching story.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Yes! This needs to happen. Either that or the "Soulmates" conversation needs to come back.
KimRaverFan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really like this:) nice job as always!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 2/3/2013