Reviews for Of Fudge and Nuts
Nice.
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 6/2
YAYYYYY
Lilybud chapter 1 . 1/28
That was a GREAT story! It wasn't just about the "Sciencebros" but about the whole Avengers team; even though the others had small parts, they still were in-character, like Thor actually apologizing (now that he's humbled ((somewhat)) and Natasha's little snark. I also liked how Tony did talk to him rather than talk down, and how he didn't show fear. It was also neat how you showed a bit of his backstory with his parents and apologizing. It was also fantastic and avoided a common mistake by actually explaining why Tony's strategy worked: that Hulk isn't just a monster, but a person, too. My favorite line had to be: "Yes, Hulk smash my perfectly fine coffee table for no reason."
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I honestly like to think that Tony Stark is only afraid of memories.
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
"Hammer man stupid to Banner."

I can't stop laughing. Oh, how I love Hulk. :)
Smile Back chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
That was really nice. :)
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That was hilarious and moving! I love it! I LOL~
Owieeey chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Awww this story made me feel all kinds of fluffy inside, haha :)
Ladyliz2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
dang son. That was one heck of a quality story. props to you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
*cheers*
Morning'sSong chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Awww how nice! Really cool to see Hulk being acknowledged as an individual rather than the emotions of someone else
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is great, I'm glad the Avengers are welcoming the Hulk, and that Bruce found some peace of mind regarding the Hulk.
Typhoon Precious chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Oh my gosh, it's just so sweet! One of the best stories about ScienceBros I've ever read, really. Um... would you mind if I translate this masterpiece into Russian? Absolutely no profit, just for ScienceBros. Please? It would be wonderful.
p.s. My English is pretty bad, sorry. U_U
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This was cute, really enjoyed it.
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Utterly charming and delightful fic. Tony and The Hulk and Banner, what a fine trio of friends.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »