Reviews for Light 'em, Fight 'em
HyperSkittle chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Love it! :-) x
pokips chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
this story is promising; looking forward to seeing how it develops.
janeeyre54 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Yikes! Cuteness alert!
janeeyre54 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
What a beautiful blessing. What a beautiful, imaginary man.
janeeyre54 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Hey, I like this chapter. You never get to hear about a "quiet Peeta". He's ususally Mr. Sunshine, so it's nice to think of him growing up quiet. Allbeit trying to stay out of the way of his witch of a mother. Thanks for your good words. I'm a sucker for soldier Peeta.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Glad you updated. Can't wait to see what Katniss thinks of that statement.
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Great chap
jackyb chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
I see the start of a budding friendship :)
kiwi chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Dammit! That's not fair! Lol I like this story a bit to much... you better be telling the truth about the new chapter!
GryffindorNay chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
This cover art is just wow the best I've seen :)
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Darn! I was hoping that she would have come back to see him too. But I'm glad that he seems to be doing better in facing his memories. That blessing was beautiful. Can wait for the next chapter and to see what new things (or person) will make into his book.
JABmeagain chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Great chapter!
Kpfan72491 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Great chapter
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Okay, I'm finally getting a feel for the story. Enjoyed the interaction here and the way you've set up the characters.

Chapter are too short to keep me invested in the story, so I'll check back after another 3 to see how K/P are doing. You write well so that's worth coming back at some point, but these first 3 chapters would have made one good solid introduction.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Great first meeting I love it. Can't wait to see if she is there the next time he goes back.