Reviews for FLUTTERSHY MEETS FRAKENSTEIN
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Dude! BEST. CLIFFHANGER. EVER. That was seriously amazing. 10/10. You deserve a award.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
SEQUEL! Write the dang sequel right nao I need mooooorrrrrreeeeee
Cyan Quartz chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Awesome! Good story, a few grammar mistakes, but we all make those.
godzillafan1 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
you messed up a few words but it was still a good finale hmm so the wolfman's in equestria too does this mean you're gonna do a sequel?
C V Ford chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Saw your invite on the Classic Horror Film Board. Thought I'd take this in.

When's the next chapter coming out?
godzillafan1 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
poor frank I can understand him wanting to kill those ponies their a bunch of idiots! I just hope now the ponies will accept him please write the next chapter as soon as you can.
godzillafan1 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
I hope the girls will help him please write the next chapter soon!
godzillafan1 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
a few mispelled words but otherwise a good chapter this story just keeps getting better and better please write the next chapter soon!
More chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Make more this is good
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
good chapter yeah if the frankenstein monster was shown love instead of fear and hatred he wouldn't be killing so much yeah i think he and fluttershy would make a good couple looks like he's going to meet the rest of the gang in the next chapter i sure hope they won't react very badly towards him like rainbow dash did (then again with rainbow dash it's always be rude first be nice later)anyway write the next chapter soon! this is a good story!
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
looks like a good story! fluttershy x frankenstein's monster? now that's never been thought of! i hope you write what happens next very soon!