Reviews for Shrunken Shenanigans
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
robinfan4ever chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
UPDATE NOW! PLZ
lover of all shipping chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
I love little dickie! You should carry this story on! :D maybe add sick Dickie somewhere too haha :D
Majesticmaliah chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
Omg so cute! So much fluff! Can not comprehend!
Chips chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
Omg you NEEED to update, like NOW!
Cartlin chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Wow, I didn't think it was possible to make the whole Dick/Barb relationship even creepier, but you managed it!
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Ya need to update!
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
I'm pretty sure Steph's mom was a criminal too. I think her name was Lady Shiva? Or was that Cassandra's mom? Dunno. Anyway! This is fantastic! And I NEED more!
zales chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I can't believe how perfect this is! Soooooooo adorable! Might I request, though, that Dick earn Jay at least one number from a girl. I would feel awful for the poor boy (who went through a terrible childhood and DIED) if Dick completely ruined it for him... I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update at your soonest convenience. Thank you.
zales chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Cannot. Handle. Cuteness. Too. Cute. Oh my holy cuteness! I feel like pure bliss has been showed upon me. I would quickly take up an offer to swim in this bliss. Thank you for writing thia. I'm so loving this
zales chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Omggg suuuuper cuuuuute! I've been attacked by fluff and I love it.
Sarrasponda chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Hello! This fic and your one about ridiculousness are exceptionally fantastic! Any chance you might continue them? That would be fabulous :)
Renx27 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
This chapter was soooooo fun to read XD I laughed a lot while reading and dick shock to diner change sent me laughing like crazy
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »