Reviews for Shrunken Shenanigans
zales chapter 3 . 4/16
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I can't believe how perfect this is! Soooooooo adorable! Might I request, though, that Dick earn Jay at least one number from a girl. I would feel awful for the poor boy (who went through a terrible childhood and DIED) if Dick completely ruined it for him... I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update at your soonest convenience. Thank you.
zales chapter 2 . 4/16
Cannot. Handle. Cuteness. Too. Cute. Oh my holy cuteness! I feel like pure bliss has been showed upon me. I would quickly take up an offer to swim in this bliss. Thank you for writing thia. I'm so loving this
zales chapter 1 . 4/16
Omggg suuuuper cuuuuute! I've been attacked by fluff and I love it.
Sarrasponda chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Hello! This fic and your one about ridiculousness are exceptionally fantastic! Any chance you might continue them? That would be fabulous :)
Renx27 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
This chapter was soooooo fun to read XD I laughed a lot while reading and dick shock to diner change sent me laughing like crazy
xDreyar chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Just wondering though... any plans on continuing this fic? Because it's really good and well written _
Total Batman Obsession chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
More? I loved it
He's adorable
Bethlovesall chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
love it! can't wait for more!
Dragonscorch chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
LOL This needs to be continued ASAP! *giggles*
andysanime chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Ohhh goodness .' I can only imagine what'll happen in Disney...
Doradus Fairywinkle-Cosma chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Update? Please?
RedHal chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Dick is having WAY too much fun with this.

on a side note, just in case you need ideas on how to ruin Jason with the ladies, it might comprise dicks keeping the fact he's in his adult mind a secret, but just have dick use a swear word a say he learned it from Jason. just a thought.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
not sure. but jason's bio mom was a doctor.
DixieGrayson chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Once again, Update, coz yh i'll say again, dis fic is good :)
DixieGrayson chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Okay i'm going to review every chapter simply coz I love this fic, and reviews make peeps read and people should read this! the fluff she over loads my brain!