Reviews for Into the Depths of the Mirror
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
Wonderfully done. Exquisite, succinct, and written like a true fairy tale.
LittleFlowerchild chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
IT THE MIRROR FROM OCULUS!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is simply stunning. I love this
Joanna May chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Beautiful. You really capture the fairy-tale mood of the story, and the tragedy. If you hadn't mentioned it was the mirror of Erised, this could be a stand alone story. It reminds me a lot of The Picture of Dorian Gray, actually, although at the same time it's very unique. I loved it, and I don't say that often ]
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Grimm's fairy tales are just awesome... I'm sorry, I know this has been said in each and everyone of your previous reviews but... wow!

It's a brilliant story. Bit creepy, but that's what makes it interesting...

I have one small complain, though... It's beautifully written, but I'd have liked it to be a bit longer, so we could enjoy more XD

Marvelous work, tho... Congrats!

Greetings from Mexico

- mxnhpfreak

PS- Hey... come to think of it... would you let me translate this into Spanish? Let me know )
Anna Black chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow. Fantastic. Yay. *continues to rant and rave*

This is a beautiful story, and has all the classical "Grimm-ness" woven into it. I congratulate and envy you.
SecondQueen chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
How sad, a bit like Andersen. Very cool idea for a story. I'd wondered where that mirror had come from :)
Violent Indigo chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Wowzers. That was well written. I like the part where he's telling her to leave. I could really feel the emotion.
SkitzStar chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Wow. This would make almost perfect sense as an explanation for the existence of the mirror.
Manders92 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
that is so so good you picked a great thing to write about and i loved how you ended it! it is so so so so so good
Queen of Zan chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Wow. That's what I say. Wow. You know, the premise for this story is so great, I would write one, too, but I'm afraid that I'd only end up stealing all your ideas, and that wouldn't be nice. But anyway, I really love this story. Favorites list, anyone?
Little Red Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
er... wow... thats all I can say... er... wow...
Issyk1989 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
That was different. I liked it though.
fairyskitty chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Cool-made me think...freaky to. Yet it makes sense if that how you picture the mirror forming. To tell you the truth, I thought it was something like that. Toodles...P.S. Dream your desire.

P.S.S Miscellanous Note: Love your column. Tres cool
alphabet chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Wow. That was...something else. Very intense, very Grimm-like. But it fits right in to the HP universe. I really liked it; nicely done.