Reviews for Out of the Night That Covers Me
tarra.jones.12 chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
beautiful
Dietrich76 chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
I'm scared speech reminded me of Dirty Dancing!
amymelancon92 chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
Wow! that was one of the best I've ever read! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Absolutely wonderful.
MyWillow chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
I'm speechless.. This was one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read! You are amazing and the way in which you could capture the essence of what makes up Sherlock to me... Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Poet chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I just finished the entire story, which was incredibly well done, but I had to come back to this chapter for the poem. The poem, oh goodness, the poem. Absolutely perfect.
chacra chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
I really don't get tired of your story! it is just so beautiful!
Lexx chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Just... awesome!
BibliophileLove08 chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
Most definitely the best johnlock I have ever had the pleasure to read. Seriously. The. Best. One. Thank you for this!
deanine chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
Excellent read.
theivydaggers chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
This story was absolutely perfect. It had me hooked on it like a junkie on drugs. It made parts of my being shake, it made my nerves seem to jump and leap in my skin. It had me nervous and scared and angry and sad and happy and hot and cold at all the right moments. It is so true to their character, so perfectly written and described. It is beautiful, so unbelievably beautiful. I could read how you describe things for days. I could live off the power that your words make. If I could, I would drink the words, swallow them and gain sustainince from them. I want to brand this story into my mind, my body, my soul. I want to scream this story from rooftops and mountains. Your words are wine and I am drunk on them. You are brilliant.
Harp5 chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I just read this entire fic in one go. It is excellent. I love that you used Sherlock's POV. The mystery part was exceptional, and one of the most original that I've read. My thanks for the good grammar and careful construction. I really hope you wrote more Sherlock; you are very talented.
jael33 chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Great story! I'm sad to see it end, but I'm looking forward to more of your work.
deathbyinsomnia chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I am sad that it's over but I love this story! :D Can't wait to read the oneshot.
kattykitty chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I so rarely leave reviews (not because I'm mean but simply because I'm ridiculously hard to please, or at least please enough to leave review), however I absolutely must say that MY GOD THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING. All of it. The tension building up, their relationship and how it progressed, the sheer talent in capturing both characters perfectly... I am awed. I am inspired. I am absolutely, 100% in love with this fanfic and cannot express to you how delightful and beautifully written this was. I'm now off to see what else you've written! _
anyrei1 chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
That was so beyond sweet! perfect. :)