Reviews for The Final Pack
Kieron77 chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
Loved it! When an we read the next part of this amazing story?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
PLEASE! Can you give us MORE?!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
PLEASE?! :'(
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
PLEASE?! Next CHAPTER PLEASE!?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
PLEASE!?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
PLEASE!?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
PLEASE! Either tell me that there is another Part or you have more chapters just waiting to be published! 0_0
ShinigamiKittyMeow chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Ohh I love this story... I wish I could see it continued just to find out just WHAT happens... everything points to such tragedy.. and yet a faint whisper of possible hope... GAH WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY :)))))

I enjoyed it.. it was a beautiful, different plot and twist and has left me craving more of the goodness! Wonderful job!
PaleAngel90 chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
Does this story has a happy ending?, do Derek and the others survive?, I cant wait to read more, please update soon :)
Obsessedwithsuperwholock chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
I absolutely love this story! I need an update! And soon! Please update! I love your writing so much and need more of it! Update ASAP!
moviegeek85 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is such a great story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Bear chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
When is part two coming?! I love this story!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
A part of me hates you a little because on one hand this story is very well written to the point where I discovered it earlier today and stayed up to 3:30am reading and I had to know what happens next. But on the other hand I can already tell that when you reach the end I'm going to be in tears and I hate you a little for that. I really want to think that Derek and the rest are alive somewhere safe but that seems like wishful thinking. The more I see of Stiles and Lydia the more my heart breaks a little. I have to see the ending to this though and I blame you for every tear!
Farore's Howl chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
God you have no idea how much I LOVE this story. It's so in depth and well written, I'm utterly sucked into the tale.
TsukinArchangel chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
le gasp! TRAITOR ALLISON! So... does this mean you'll be posting another fic? Or just continuing Pt 2 here?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »