Reviews for Fading to Darkness
rmflute chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
I just wanted to say, I really love how you gave us insight on all the characters, right now I feel like I want most of them to win!
gio-district7 chapter 38 . 12/24/2013
So i'm a pretty late reader to this story and i wasn't gonna leave a review at first but i just thought i should. Well first of all this was an amazing story to read and you're a great writer, i haven't read too many hunger games fanfics so far and most of them are only told through one or two tribute's point of view but i love how this one isn't, it makes me feel more attached to all the tributes. I stumbled on FtL first so i knew Kegan won in the end but it didn't make the story any less exciting for me.

From the minute i started reading Totem's reaping chapter i knew i wanted her to win, she just really seem like a smart and strong competitor especially with her later faking her death in the bloodbath. I understand why she had to die though. Her short lived alliance with Velt was really sweet, he was a favorite for me too though i knew he wouldn't win. He was just a really sweet kid and him dying to trying to help others really made sense as a way for him to go

Crazy Lindon was also a great person to read about and Chateaux who really grew on me towards the end with her being a career who killed but still held her morals. Also that scene with Eshad trying to impress the Careers in the training room had me dying, it was hilarious especially most of what came out of Layton's mouth. Kegan really wasn't a favorite for me at the beginning but he grew on me and i'm glad he won especially with his bond with Zia now :)
Abandoned108 chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
I was reading and training day one and two are the same but when I first read it it was different
C1nd3r5 chapter 38 . 7/16/2013
This really was a great story! I really wish that I could've read it as you were posting, but I'll definitely keep a close eye on "Finding the Light"!
C1nd3r5 chapter 37 . 7/16/2013
Great chapter! Go Kegan!
C1nd3r5 chapter 36 . 7/15/2013
Poor Velt. He made it much farther than I thought he would. Beautiful chapter.
C1nd3r5 chapter 35 . 7/15/2013
And the demon is dead! He was a great villain, and you really wrote him very well!
(he still gave me the creeps, though)
C1nd3r5 chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
Good for Raven and surviving! Too bad he was too late.
C1nd3r5 chapter 33 . 7/15/2013
Very daring move for Raven! I wonder who survived!

And yeah, it definitely isn't surprising that no one wants Lindon to win. I bet even his creator isn't rooting for him!
C1nd3r5 chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
Well written fight scene! And as much as Lindon scares me, I do look forward to seeing him continue to be that invisible threat.
C1nd3r5 chapter 31 . 7/15/2013
I think Lindon will live. He's too crazy not to.
C1nd3r5 chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
Oh dear...Luna!

Cool theme songs, by the way!

(sorry, I'd review more, but I want to catch up as quickly as I can to the current story line, and am not the best at coming up with praise)
C1nd3r5 chapter 29 . 7/15/2013
NO! Not Foster!
C1nd3r5 chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
Keagan definitely took a while to get started

Ooh...Lindon is scary! Poor Belle! What a way to die...
C1nd3r5 chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
Oh no, Roan!

And Lindon's just creeping me out more and more!