Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
oh wow... i wonder if Edward still held anything for Bella all the years later?
zeeber chapter 38 . 11/13/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I truly enjoyed reading it. I will recommend it to my groups...

sosueme chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Fate is almost screaming at edward right now...love how this is coming together. The flashbacks are enjoyable, informative - perfect.
sosueme chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Intriguing...love the premise, the language, the setting.
kirster226 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
This is my first review for this story. I'm loving it so far and I can't wait to continue, especially when Edward and Bella finally meet again. I must say that I had to quickly read through this chapter because I knew that whatever was coming up was going to be really sad and I didn't want to focus on that. Haha. Clearly, I've jumped on this bandwagon quite late since you've already completed the story but I still wanted to drop a note.
zeeber chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Well that sucked! Can't wait for it to get better...

zeeber chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very interesting story...looking forward to more...

ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 11/5/2013
Oh no I've reached the end of all your stories :( with the exception of your WIP. I did truly enjoy this alternate universe of the original story. It was really great. I still prefer what you've done in FFtB originally though. What completely different lived they led with this AU . . . I was glad they all found each other, that they still managed to make the studios . . . you made me cry with Charlie's death and the name Swansong. It was nice that they had their own successes in this, but the original was a whole other level of success. I really didn't like when Renee got the opportunity to yell at poor little Ellie. My goodness she was file in both adaptations. I would have preferred that took place with ExB around, in lieu of Charlie. BxE would have ripped Renee a new asshole. Well, enough on that. I really enjoyed all of your work and especially your first fiction and this one. I've marked them both as favorites. You have a very big fan in this reader. I just wish I had a way to promote the heck out of your grossly under reviewed stories. I have sent a request on Facebook to the TwiFicRec's, but have not yet seen it touted. I am not a writer, so I am unable to get it out there that way. Thank you so very much for putting your imagination out there for us to enjoy so very much.
Hugs, Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 11/5/2013
What a wonderfully unique outtake . . . usually it is a missing bit of time . . . but no, you take it to a whole new level. This is a wonderful 'what if' storyline. I love how everything is coming together, so much the same, yet so very different. It is so very delightful. I am so happy that Rosalie never suffered through the marriage and cheating of Royce. That she left him for Emmett. That she is working for the BBC and him in corporate law, both in London. It is sad that there is no Gemma and George as a result, but perhaps they are in the second half, the same but different too. Really happy that as a result of no Royce, no loss of the family fortune for Charlie and more importantly, no raping of Bella by Jacob as he was not around. I miss Alice and Jasper and even Demetri . . . I hope they are found in the second half. Oh, but how would Jasper find Alice if he was a junkie and Alice only saw him through Edward. Goodness. Moving on to part two . . . I still prefer the original story, but this reimagining is really something else.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 11/4/2013
I adored this chapter in Gemma's POV . . . I am going to be that greedy reader and say . . . please write more of Gemma and David at least. I love her. She's as wonderful as Bella. I loved the instant connection her and David felt . . . I just know he felt it too. They had an Edward and Bella meeting, with the instant electricity and sparks! I'll probably suffer some bad karma for saying this, but I'm glad you killed off Royce and made Jacob insane. How dare he contact the children he threw away all those years ago and demand they see him. I can't believe the courts would actually agree! So glad they didn't have to. loved all the children and the descriptions Gemma provided . . . they all seem so very happy. This was just absolutely wonderful. I don't want it to end! Ack!
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 11/4/2013
Loved this whole chapter so much. You made my heart soar in a lot of it. Bella finally meeting Demetri was a wonderful little surprise. It was somebody very important to Edward that she had not yet met. I really liked her take on him. I don't even know where to start with the whole bit with Rosalie and Emmett . . . you wrote it beautifully . . . it was just wonderful. The way he included not just the kids, but her father as well in their horse carriage ride was so thoughtful. He had the same horse and buggy as earlier in the day . . . yum. Then his proposal and the kids responses. Rosalie's quip about showing off a fiancé, a ring and a house received delightful giggles from me. I loved the bathroom scene with a shocked Bella and a horny Tanya . . . funny! Then Bella speaking to Tanya and advising her that yes, in fact, Edward is getting married and to her. The confidence she showed in this chapter showed the growth from the beginning of her journey. The way Tanya clapped and congratulated them was perfect. I mentioned earlier in another chapters review that I really liked this Tanya as she really makes me giggle. She did not disappoint here. The wedding had me all kinds of sappy. It sounded absolutely breathtaking with the way the outdoor setting was described. She sounded radiant and he sounded stunning. You're so descriptive in your narration . . . I adore your writing. Then Bree with Night Light and Seth with Latch . . . so exquisite. Thank you for this chapter. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 11/4/2013
The successes of the artists and the team at AJE was wonderful to read about. I love that Bella's book went number one! Edward is so freaking proud of her . . . it is quite sweet. Loved the balcony lemon . . . kind of hot being out there in public like that. I loved that they set the date as well. They chose a perfect spot to do the wedding in as well. The kids wondering if Emmett maybe didn't like them because he hadn't moved in was absolutely adorable. Then they basically asked him to marry them . . . I love kids. I son't have any, but I love them. They crack me up with their innocence. So glad to hear the Victoria got away from James and his awful ego. Loved that AJE picked her up and that she is doing Wind Up. LOL, I hope it's a huge hit so that it makes James ears steam like the cartoons, hahahaha. Alice's excitement over planning the wedding with Esme was over the top. I hope she can reign it in to give BxE the wedding they want, not the one Alice thinks they want. Looking forward to the others chapters . . . but don't want to say goodbye to the characters . . . just like all your other stories. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 11/4/2013
You jumped in time there a bit at the beginning. I was happy to learn that BxE moved her stuff into both the cottage and the London apartment. I loved that she hung the drawing, alongside the old and new photos. Rosalie loving her new place . . . which I've mentioned that I think it is owned by one of the others . . . ideally Emmett. It certainly would make sense for him to have purchased out there . . . near his brother and sister. Bella's testimony was absolutely perfect. She did a phenomenal job. It was quite the luck that Siobhan had those photo's . . . it was wonderful. I was worried there for a minute, knowing that Jacob had to check in to the police station once a day . . . I knew they would run into one another. I knew he'd be a dick. I had no idea that you planned that little bit. However, once it started, I knew you wouldn't let him actually do anything but what was happening. Also, very good to know that CCTV was being looked after and that the police were already on their way . . . because if she had been by herself, and Edward wouldn't have been there . . . he would not have run into Seth. So, at least we know that Jacob wouldn't have got to do the deed as the police were there. He is monumentally stupid. To do this with himself on trial. I guess he never thought he would've had a lesser sentence? No, he thought, well I'm going down, so why not. Idiot. I knew all parties involved would get their money back once you said that both Jacob and Royce had made so much money themselves. I was actually happy about them making the money so that the others could get it back. Even though this story has not really been about the money at all, but their lives. Loved George and his announcements . . . too cute. I love that the kids already adore Emmett and they think it was their idea to get them together, so it kind of works to RxEm's advantage. Great writing doll.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/3/2013
Finally got to finish it. Just loved it. How do I put it on my Kindle
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 11/3/2013
Okay who owns the house? Who has been so overtly picky with who moves in, but accepts Rosalie's offer? I'm really skeptical . . . unless its buried under Emmett's or Edward's, hell, even Alice or Jasper's financials . . . one of them own the house and wanted Rosalie to find it . . . it's where she will live with Emmett and the kids after this all calms the hell down. So glad that Royce is not getting bail. Scared as fuck that Jacob has been granted it. He's slimy and knows the wrong people . . . so he's going to get out of that device and get to Bella. Renee ordering Angela around like that, in her own shop, about a piece that is not for sale, how ridiculous! When is she going to get her due? I hope it is HUGE! Goodness . . . I'm off to bed.
2,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »