Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
shaz308 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Well Renee is a piece of work. Charlie was certainly blind. But they all helped destroy Bella, a person who did nothing but support all of them. When will they realise what their actions have done to her and take responsibility. They should be telling Edward. When is someone going to finally put Bella first. Her heart needs protecting and loving. I wouldn't blame her if she left the country, lived out some dreams. She should be financial enough to do that soon. She needs someone strong to finally be in her corner. Edward, though sad, left, had a life. Bella did nothing but sacrifice. When is it her time? She's been used enough, by all of them, including Edward. Looking forward to your next update, thanks.
Scorpio11 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Well, not only are Royce and Jacob scum, but Renee and Phil are right up there with them. Talk about kicking a man when he's down!
fannygilmore chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Wow! Tough chapter.
There's a special place in hell for people like Royce, Renee and Jacob.
I hope at some point you give them all their comeuppance!
Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Thanks for the look back at how Renee and Royce ruined their family! I'm glad the girls and the twins still have Charlie. Now both Bella and Rosalie have good jobs so they won't live hand to mouth anymore. I love this story...
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Oh snap well their mom is lower than dirt and a low life gold digger they are better off with out her now their money is gone and all they have is each other I loved it I really hope the guys get what's coming to them
bella-swan25 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Renee is a bitch! But i want to read more about Edward and Bella! I cant wait until u write more :)
sassygirl156 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
There should be a special place in hell for Renee, Phil, Royce and Jacob. Seems Royce and Jacob like their women comatose, between the GHB and the coke they were putting up their noses. Sick, evil people. Poor Charlie, Bella and Rose-left in the dust with nothing. Oh how the tables have turned!
joice84 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
oh shit! i almost feel sorry for Charlie and Rosalie! almost... lol I loved the last chapter and this too! Im very anxious for sunday! and a little more of Edward and maybe Bella?!
thanks for writing
xoxo
Brinkleydeelite chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Renee is such a witch!
lizzierichards chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Wow! Jacob and Royce are pure assholes. Rene is such a bitch and Phil is an opportunistic ass. These is such a tragedy. Poor Charlie, he just lost everything . At least he's stil have his daughters and grand babies. What they must have gone through after growing up wealthy. I'm surprised Charlie didn't have a heart attack with all these happening. And his good friend Billy just helped burry the case too. What a mess. I feel for all of them. I hope they get back what they lost and get king and his cohort Jacob in jail , not just for embezzlement but also for the drugs and rape
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
JDIKGNHGGLDGKIFRJ... SHIT...
Of course I guessed this was happening.. but still.. it's hard to read.
And Billy.. God! And Jake now trying to get back in Bella's life.. what a piece of shit!
Renee.. what. !

Thank you love.. angry at the characters..loving the story!

xx - M
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Damn Renee is a cold bitch.
I sure hope Jacob, Royce & Renee get run over by the karma bus.
jansails chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Talk about your bad days!
jansails/jan2
scarletnight456 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
sigh. i know i hated renee for a reason -_-
but thanks for uploading quickly!
Sarah Amin chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
BITCH is the first thing that comes to mind when i think of Renee .. but charlie was a fool also , he was blinded by her i dont know how or why since she's only ever been terrible to him and his daughters ..
Jacob did daterape Bella .. GHB or roofies , i hope he and royce not only get thrown in jail but suffer much much worse than that in there ... They destroyed everything .. Charlie and Rose werent angels but atleast they made amends to Bella but the rest of them i hope they rot especially that bitch Renee ..
2,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »