Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
AnjieNet chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Whew, that was a harsh time for the Swans. Nice to know they are bouncing back from all of that now.
Nannyjojo chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I had a feeling that Renee was going to be something to do with Royce, in a way I am glad I am wrong.
Wonder how long before she tries to re enter the kids life, when she finds out they are doing well.

So Jake was involved, is he back to finish some unresolved business, inc Bella.

So looking forward to more.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
i like the flashback chapters. it gives layers and depth to the story and helps us to grasp more of the reasons they are where they are today.

well, jacob is a real gem. i felt my skin crawl pretty much the whole time he was present. and what a great guy taking advantage of her when she was super drunk. and then after using her he tells her he's moving...yeah he's just an amazing guy. i wonder why it didn't work out between them? hahaha

this whole chapter gave me so many mixed feelings, kind of like bella feeling she cheated on edward, i dont actually think that but i understand that feeling. i felt sick for her when that happened. then i was so happy during that flashback moment with edward. i loved this flashback in a flashback hahaha honestly, how can edward believe what he believes about their break up :(

i have a feeling this trip to london is going to be turning point for them, it feel very much like visiting Lyme...
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
what a mess! i knew it was going to be complicated when emmett and rosalie started seeing each other with all the issues surrounding their siblings but the case has always worried me. and charlie's warning at the end just makes me think something is going to happen :S as much as i hold rosalie resonsible for bella's unhappiness my emotions about her are so complicated hahaha like i have mentioned i like rosalie but there's a little * that will always be there until its all fixed, it makes it hard for me to be completely happy for her, then again she did have royce so its almost like it evens out BUT while she gets a happy ending (if you will) bella is still suffering. SO MANY COMPLICATED EMOTIONS! hahaha

everytime edward and bella are in the same room together my heart starts beating so fast, its as if its expecting something to happen that will either break it or soar. edward's continued attention towards jessica is just pissing me off (oh how i hated louisa when reading persuasion i almost didn't feel bad for her when she got hurt hahaha). edward's jealousy over bella's friendship with mike makes me happy tho hahahaha b/c we know its innocent where his flirtation is not. i LOVE bree, she seems so sweet ad lovely and i love that she has been so taken with bella, kinda makes her invaluable to AJE. i gotta say my heart jumped into my throat when bella suggested using night light. i like the idea of this super personal song they created together being out out there (like a reminder of what they had...and could have again *wink wink*). the moment when they were locked in on each other was magically hahaha alice is going to eat that up. i wonder if an unspoken reason why she wanted bella to go to london so badly was b/c of this moment...
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
THANK YOU ALICE! i'm glad she called him out on his behaviour, he is being a douche, and cold. their first work meeting went pretty well, im happy he was civil. i dont know what it is b/c when reading the first batch of chapters i know i felt so hurt for edward and simpathy for him but i feel like i've turned on him a little bit. i still hurt for him but i want to smack him more right now. i think with bella we have the whole story, we know why it happened and with all the betrayal and manipulation and heartbreak i feel more for her. the fact that she still defends him, gives him the space, basically allows him to walk around like he was the only one to get hurt and feel the pain of their separation. she really is selfless.

oh rosalie, i just cant understand you. after the role she played in bella's unhappiness, when the chance to write a wrong is presented to her she chooses herself...again. i know she feels bad and she has her own hurt but i just cant get past this. i like the budding relationship between emmett and rosalie and i do like rosalie, its just whenever the past comes up i want to SCREAM! emmett has his own demon if you will not telling edward about bella showing up. i could go on and on about this (and i'm sure it will come up again) but i'll leave it at that for now.

i feel like i say this all the time (and i'm gonna say it again) my heart hurts :( hahaha
DutchGirl01 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Absolutely loved this flashback chapter, getting to know the Swan history a little bit better.
shehazi chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Thank you.
archy12 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Wow,that was a lot to take in. You have developed it beautifully though-we can almost see Royce going from one fraud to another without anybody being the wiser,until he just became a complete thief and made off with everything Charlie is sad,but the fact is,it does happen in real life too,and mostly because people are too leaving one's wife and children behind for money! :(
Renee-again,it's true that couples sometimes just drift away over the years,but to leave your husband because he lost all his money?I can't decide who is worse-Renee or Royce. One thing it does prove is that we can be so wrong about thought Edward was bad for Bella,and look where his wife and Rose's husband left them!
I suppose Bella changed her plans to go for Creative Writing after this and moved back home with Rosalie,right?
All we can do is hope both Jacob and Royce are caught soon and go to prison for a long,long time.
perpetually chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Great writing and a wonderful chapter! Poor Charlie :(.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
here i thought this was going to be a relatively light chapter, just some more backstory about AJE being created and growing and then BAM! drammmmmmma! maria just had to come crawling out of whatever hole she lives in with vlad. im proud that jasper was able to resist temptation, GO JASPER! so thats how they ended up in London ;)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
so it's happened, they have met again...and it was as painful as i thought it was going to be. i was torn between wanting bella to have the time to get out of there to save her heart but then i also REALLY wanted them to see each other again. my heart hurts. so much happened i have no idea where to even begin.

so jessica is the new intern...ugh! i hate her and of course edward flirted (way does that sound wrong) with her and shes gonna be the most annoying thing ever! so is she goin to hit her head or what? cant come soon enough hahaha emmett and rosalie met! i liked their flirty chat and i was excited about it until i remembered rosalie's part in bella's pain (she may have forgiven her but i am not so easy to forgive).

so, now everyone knows the story about edward and bella's relationship (differing in some details but whatever). edward telling his friends and family went well, i'm glad they were able to get him to just spill and convince him to give working with bella a chance. i think its clear that he's going to keep his hard exterior on to protect himself. Denial, thy name is Edward Cullen hahahaha i really want to smack him and tell him he was wrong, WRONG! and maybe smack emmett for never telling edward about bella showing up. oh how things could have been...

bella telling rosalie hurt my heart big time. i felt like i was living through the break up all over again. bella was so completely manipulated it sad to hear rosalie apologize now and say those things now when back then when she needed her sister she wasnt there for her, she was the one that blow her world to bits. and then when rosalie needed her bella was right there...oh how i want to just scream in frustration for her.

how they are going to handle working together is gonna be interesting.
insanemum chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Youch! That was awful!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
oh my gosh...i cant believe how behind i am. so many forces have been working against me (really RL has been kicking my butt) and i didnt want to do a speed reading of this fic. so alas i have the time to devote myself to catching up now WOOT WOOT! so be prepared, my reviews are coming hahahaha

i really enjoyed this chapter. after the emotional roller coaster that was the last chapter it was nice to slow it down (if you may) and get some backstory on how edward and alice and jasper's friendship/partnership came to be. jasper's love at first sight and jealousy was super cute. i like how edward and jasper met by chance and once again edward just happens to see him, it makes a big city seem small b/c what are the chances :)

"If only Bella had cared only about her feelings for me, and not my status or wealth, we might still be together... " this upsets me b/c edward had you been listening to bella and let her explain you would have heard her NOT breaking up with you and never mentioning anything about status or wealth, thats all his insecurities and doubts being projected on bella. the only thing bella is gulity of is letting her family persuade her to unhappiness... they really need to talk :(
sparklymagpie chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Love your story! Found it on TLS. It's so much fun to read. I do have a special place in my heart for Englshward. Any FF that takes place there makes me happy. I'm having fun getting caught up with the story and am really enjoying how you are writing E&B. Actually I love how you write everyone.
Merrily
Kat
Sungazer chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Renee needs a swift kick in the arse, and Jacob and Royce need a beating. How selfish they all are. All of them were living their lives and Bella gave up hers for them, and they did nothing but take from her.
2,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »