Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
joice84 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
oh shit! i almost feel sorry for Charlie and Rosalie! almost... lol I loved the last chapter and this too! Im very anxious for sunday! and a little more of Edward and maybe Bella?!
thanks for writing
Brinkleydeelite chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Renee is such a witch!
lizzierichards chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Wow! Jacob and Royce are pure assholes. Rene is such a bitch and Phil is an opportunistic ass. These is such a tragedy. Poor Charlie, he just lost everything . At least he's stil have his daughters and grand babies. What they must have gone through after growing up wealthy. I'm surprised Charlie didn't have a heart attack with all these happening. And his good friend Billy just helped burry the case too. What a mess. I feel for all of them. I hope they get back what they lost and get king and his cohort Jacob in jail , not just for embezzlement but also for the drugs and rape
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Of course I guessed this was happening.. but still.. it's hard to read.
And Billy.. God! And Jake now trying to get back in Bella's life.. what a piece of shit!
Renee.. what. !

Thank you love.. angry at the characters..loving the story!

xx - M
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Damn Renee is a cold bitch.
I sure hope Jacob, Royce & Renee get run over by the karma bus.
jansails chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Talk about your bad days!
scarletnight456 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
sigh. i know i hated renee for a reason -_-
but thanks for uploading quickly!
Sarah Amin chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
BITCH is the first thing that comes to mind when i think of Renee .. but charlie was a fool also , he was blinded by her i dont know how or why since she's only ever been terrible to him and his daughters ..
Jacob did daterape Bella .. GHB or roofies , i hope he and royce not only get thrown in jail but suffer much much worse than that in there ... They destroyed everything .. Charlie and Rose werent angels but atleast they made amends to Bella but the rest of them i hope they rot especially that bitch Renee ..
KatHat chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
So...Royce and Jake were going to 'borrow' 250K, but ended up getting a little greedy and stole 7 MILLION? Just to think of these guys who steal, cheat, lie, and in their cases drug up girls and rape them, even as fictional as they are it makes me physically gag to think of it. They never got caught because Billy covered for them? And poor oblivious trusting Charlie is asking them over to eat and wants Bella to play nice so they can lead them on? I hope she puts two and two together with how she felt when she woke up naked and with memory loss with Jake, and then seeing him walk out of the bar seconds before Jess had complications from being drugged with the GHB AND I hope she gets her own drinks when around Jake.

I hope to goodness you have a fitting revenge to he heaped on Royce, Jake and Billy. Renee is so superficial and materialistic. It would serve her right to end up destitute after being such a miserable bitter mother and a despicable cheating wife. 'Philly' needs karma to bite him in the ass as well!

So, is that all of the flashbacks? Ready to move on then!

TheGreenPanther chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Wow! I'm glad we are finally seeing how everything went down with Bella's family. Renee really is a horrible, horrible person and we have confirmation on what douche rapists Jacob and Royce are. Ugh!
RandyWriter chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Dang! Renee is one cooolllddd woman, but I hope Karma is kind to! His good friend too? Wow! Charlie is one strong man! OK, so I have to admit that when I first saw it was a flashback I was a little disappointed, lol, want to see Edward and Bella make up completely, but the road of life is long, and full of twists and bumps...and boy oh boy was this a powerful and extremely necessary chapter. First, it shows what a complete sick and twisted man Royce is, and Jake, don't even get me started. Both thieves and both like to drug women...just lovely gentlemen? Hell no, time to send them to a place where they like to rape sick and twisted men like them...Karma baby! Now, to see how comfortable the Swan family was at one point, and to see how hard they are working now to survive, so proud of them. Very powerful to see the scene in the store...not believing the worst, then to hear from your dad the disgusting truth...Gah! Great chapter!
nia77 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Of all of this I can believe you let jacob rape her... I mean is not enought every thingb that she has gone throug for on top this?! And then his family asking jer to pretend again?
Good for rosalie and even adter that she hasn't being available to make things right because she is shagging Emmet? has he forgotten his daughter pain and depression?
I hope you have in your hands a good revenge because all this is just no fair for bella
Gillian Aubrey chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Wow, Renee is quite the bitch! Good riddance to her I say.
nesciamema chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
What a B...
Somehow I hope you stick it to Renee somewhere along the storyline.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Charlie the weak pathetic man he is had no backbone and Rosalie is no different.
Bella is just clueless and naive about life, she should have gone with Edward in the first place. She could have had a better life with him from the beginning.
And finally how have many people been so ignorant about GHB.
Even when it was unknown there was so many warnings within schools, universities, clubs and bars at the time through word of mouth. And all these people are meant to be educated fools ;o) The portrayal of the Bella in this should have told someone about her lapse in memory after a date with Jacob.

Loving the plot line getting a reaction like mine is a reflection of how good your writing really is.
2,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »