Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
here i thought this was going to be a relatively light chapter, just some more backstory about AJE being created and growing and then BAM! drammmmmmma! maria just had to come crawling out of whatever hole she lives in with vlad. im proud that jasper was able to resist temptation, GO JASPER! so thats how they ended up in London ;)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
so it's happened, they have met again...and it was as painful as i thought it was going to be. i was torn between wanting bella to have the time to get out of there to save her heart but then i also REALLY wanted them to see each other again. my heart hurts. so much happened i have no idea where to even begin.

so jessica is the new intern...ugh! i hate her and of course edward flirted (way does that sound wrong) with her and shes gonna be the most annoying thing ever! so is she goin to hit her head or what? cant come soon enough hahaha emmett and rosalie met! i liked their flirty chat and i was excited about it until i remembered rosalie's part in bella's pain (she may have forgiven her but i am not so easy to forgive).

so, now everyone knows the story about edward and bella's relationship (differing in some details but whatever). edward telling his friends and family went well, i'm glad they were able to get him to just spill and convince him to give working with bella a chance. i think its clear that he's going to keep his hard exterior on to protect himself. Denial, thy name is Edward Cullen hahahaha i really want to smack him and tell him he was wrong, WRONG! and maybe smack emmett for never telling edward about bella showing up. oh how things could have been...

bella telling rosalie hurt my heart big time. i felt like i was living through the break up all over again. bella was so completely manipulated it sad to hear rosalie apologize now and say those things now when back then when she needed her sister she wasnt there for her, she was the one that blow her world to bits. and then when rosalie needed her bella was right there...oh how i want to just scream in frustration for her.

how they are going to handle working together is gonna be interesting.
insanemum chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Youch! That was awful!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
oh my gosh...i cant believe how behind i am. so many forces have been working against me (really RL has been kicking my butt) and i didnt want to do a speed reading of this fic. so alas i have the time to devote myself to catching up now WOOT WOOT! so be prepared, my reviews are coming hahahaha

i really enjoyed this chapter. after the emotional roller coaster that was the last chapter it was nice to slow it down (if you may) and get some backstory on how edward and alice and jasper's friendship/partnership came to be. jasper's love at first sight and jealousy was super cute. i like how edward and jasper met by chance and once again edward just happens to see him, it makes a big city seem small b/c what are the chances :)

"If only Bella had cared only about her feelings for me, and not my status or wealth, we might still be together... " this upsets me b/c edward had you been listening to bella and let her explain you would have heard her NOT breaking up with you and never mentioning anything about status or wealth, thats all his insecurities and doubts being projected on bella. the only thing bella is gulity of is letting her family persuade her to unhappiness... they really need to talk :(
sparklymagpie chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Love your story! Found it on TLS. It's so much fun to read. I do have a special place in my heart for Englshward. Any FF that takes place there makes me happy. I'm having fun getting caught up with the story and am really enjoying how you are writing E&B. Actually I love how you write everyone.
Merrily
Kat
Sungazer chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Renee needs a swift kick in the arse, and Jacob and Royce need a beating. How selfish they all are. All of them were living their lives and Bella gave up hers for them, and they did nothing but take from her.
Erikajo chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
So sad!
Soulmates913 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
waiting for next chapter!
RoryCullen chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
What a bunch of low life, white trash, Charlie and his daughters and grand babies are well rid of the lot of them if you ask me. The thing is... Jacob (and perhaps his father too, since he has been covering for his son all this time, so he could be as unethical, not to mention dangerous as his son), is still lurking around and will be back in Bella's life both professionally and privately and no'one is the wiser about his true nature. I sure hope justice (and punishment to fit the crime) comes swift to these people. I am looking forward to the next chapter when Edward returns and hopefully he sits down and has a heart to heart with Bella.
gracefish21 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
So good
flower123 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Wow renee is one cold bitch
shaz308 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Well Renee is a piece of work. Charlie was certainly blind. But they all helped destroy Bella, a person who did nothing but support all of them. When will they realise what their actions have done to her and take responsibility. They should be telling Edward. When is someone going to finally put Bella first. Her heart needs protecting and loving. I wouldn't blame her if she left the country, lived out some dreams. She should be financial enough to do that soon. She needs someone strong to finally be in her corner. Edward, though sad, left, had a life. Bella did nothing but sacrifice. When is it her time? She's been used enough, by all of them, including Edward. Looking forward to your next update, thanks.
Scorpio11 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Well, not only are Royce and Jacob scum, but Renee and Phil are right up there with them. Talk about kicking a man when he's down!
fannygilmore chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Wow! Tough chapter.
There's a special place in hell for people like Royce, Renee and Jacob.
I hope at some point you give them all their comeuppance!
Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Thanks for the look back at how Renee and Royce ruined their family! I'm glad the girls and the twins still have Charlie. Now both Bella and Rosalie have good jobs so they won't live hand to mouth anymore. I love this story...
2,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »