Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
MDtwiwriter chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Seeing Jasper get clean was inspiring. It's amazing what a clear mind can do.
MDtwiwriter chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
This Bella has me all confused. I hate doormate Elaine who let her family take her dreams away, but she is such a sweet a selfless reason you can't help but love her. I am tired of them walking around each other. Time to meet.
Cullenfan524 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Oh goodness that was good! Renee was even worse than I thought, and that was pretty bad! Those poor people, they were screwed over by everyone they cared for!
angelzawright89 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I really hope that Phil and Renee lose everything. What she did is all kinds of messed up and she does not deserve to have a happy life. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter.
MDtwiwriter chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
So many missed opportunities to reconnect.
MDtwiwriter chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
I'm just getting started but I'm curious to find out why Charlied would not go after Royce? That I can't wait to understand.
AnjieNet chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Whew, that was a harsh time for the Swans. Nice to know they are bouncing back from all of that now.
Nannyjojo chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I had a feeling that Renee was going to be something to do with Royce, in a way I am glad I am wrong.
Wonder how long before she tries to re enter the kids life, when she finds out they are doing well.

So Jake was involved, is he back to finish some unresolved business, inc Bella.

So looking forward to more.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
i like the flashback chapters. it gives layers and depth to the story and helps us to grasp more of the reasons they are where they are today.

well, jacob is a real gem. i felt my skin crawl pretty much the whole time he was present. and what a great guy taking advantage of her when she was super drunk. and then after using her he tells her he's moving...yeah he's just an amazing guy. i wonder why it didn't work out between them? hahaha

this whole chapter gave me so many mixed feelings, kind of like bella feeling she cheated on edward, i dont actually think that but i understand that feeling. i felt sick for her when that happened. then i was so happy during that flashback moment with edward. i loved this flashback in a flashback hahaha honestly, how can edward believe what he believes about their break up :(

i have a feeling this trip to london is going to be turning point for them, it feel very much like visiting Lyme...
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
what a mess! i knew it was going to be complicated when emmett and rosalie started seeing each other with all the issues surrounding their siblings but the case has always worried me. and charlie's warning at the end just makes me think something is going to happen :S as much as i hold rosalie resonsible for bella's unhappiness my emotions about her are so complicated hahaha like i have mentioned i like rosalie but there's a little * that will always be there until its all fixed, it makes it hard for me to be completely happy for her, then again she did have royce so its almost like it evens out BUT while she gets a happy ending (if you will) bella is still suffering. SO MANY COMPLICATED EMOTIONS! hahaha

everytime edward and bella are in the same room together my heart starts beating so fast, its as if its expecting something to happen that will either break it or soar. edward's continued attention towards jessica is just pissing me off (oh how i hated louisa when reading persuasion i almost didn't feel bad for her when she got hurt hahaha). edward's jealousy over bella's friendship with mike makes me happy tho hahahaha b/c we know its innocent where his flirtation is not. i LOVE bree, she seems so sweet ad lovely and i love that she has been so taken with bella, kinda makes her invaluable to AJE. i gotta say my heart jumped into my throat when bella suggested using night light. i like the idea of this super personal song they created together being out out there (like a reminder of what they had...and could have again *wink wink*). the moment when they were locked in on each other was magically hahaha alice is going to eat that up. i wonder if an unspoken reason why she wanted bella to go to london so badly was b/c of this moment...
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
THANK YOU ALICE! i'm glad she called him out on his behaviour, he is being a douche, and cold. their first work meeting went pretty well, im happy he was civil. i dont know what it is b/c when reading the first batch of chapters i know i felt so hurt for edward and simpathy for him but i feel like i've turned on him a little bit. i still hurt for him but i want to smack him more right now. i think with bella we have the whole story, we know why it happened and with all the betrayal and manipulation and heartbreak i feel more for her. the fact that she still defends him, gives him the space, basically allows him to walk around like he was the only one to get hurt and feel the pain of their separation. she really is selfless.

oh rosalie, i just cant understand you. after the role she played in bella's unhappiness, when the chance to write a wrong is presented to her she chooses herself...again. i know she feels bad and she has her own hurt but i just cant get past this. i like the budding relationship between emmett and rosalie and i do like rosalie, its just whenever the past comes up i want to SCREAM! emmett has his own demon if you will not telling edward about bella showing up. i could go on and on about this (and i'm sure it will come up again) but i'll leave it at that for now.

i feel like i say this all the time (and i'm gonna say it again) my heart hurts :( hahaha
DutchGirl01 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Absolutely loved this flashback chapter, getting to know the Swan history a little bit better.
shehazi chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Thank you.
archy12 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Wow,that was a lot to take in. You have developed it beautifully though-we can almost see Royce going from one fraud to another without anybody being the wiser,until he just became a complete thief and made off with everything Charlie is sad,but the fact is,it does happen in real life too,and mostly because people are too leaving one's wife and children behind for money! :(
Renee-again,it's true that couples sometimes just drift away over the years,but to leave your husband because he lost all his money?I can't decide who is worse-Renee or Royce. One thing it does prove is that we can be so wrong about thought Edward was bad for Bella,and look where his wife and Rose's husband left them!
I suppose Bella changed her plans to go for Creative Writing after this and moved back home with Rosalie,right?
All we can do is hope both Jacob and Royce are caught soon and go to prison for a long,long time.
perpetually chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Great writing and a wonderful chapter! Poor Charlie :(.
2,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »