Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Oh my... I love this story so much!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Love Alice and Jasper's story!

D you have an update schedule by any chance?
Gillian Aubrey chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
This chapter brings up so many sad memories about that day. I liked how you handled it and that Edward tried to help as much as possible. I was actually in Maine on the east coast that morning but I had originally made plans to fly out that morning and return home to Chicago. My hubs nixed those plans and I was staying until the next morning. Come to find out that the terrorists were on the flight I was supposed to take to Boston, where my connecting flight was. I had to stay in Maine longer and while there met people with family in New York and someone whose brother in law transferred out of the section of the Pentagon hit by the plane. He transferred out the day before it happened. Thanks again for handling it so tactfully!

Btw, I'm a bit irritated at Emmett atm! :(
Gillian Aubrey chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I'm relieved Edward wasn't attracted to Rosalie. I love how Rosalie tor Riley a new one as well! :)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I hate her family right now! Renee is a major bitch! Two insecure people totally misunderstanding each other or at least Edward did. I'm so sad! :(
Melendine chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I'm meant to be revising for my final exams. Instead I am hooked on this. Great writing & plot
Gillian Aubrey chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Oh Edward, fate is intervening on your behalf. :) Loving the story! You've totally gotten the feel of persuasion down.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
It's sad to see how affected E&B both are by their breakup. :(
LSU15 chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Sad chapter... everyone has memories of where they were when 9/11 happened.
Sad to see what Bella has become w/o Edward. Her parent's kept her passport for over a year? Control freaks much? Yes, I want to knock Renee around. I hope she eventually gets what she deserves.
Is this a HEA? I hate fics that aren't and I'm vested in this.
LSU15 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Damn... it's like everyone is so close to knowing what the hell happened with E/B.
LSU15 chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Damn... I just feel for both of them. Edward has no idea why Bella didn't go with him all those years ago so he holds a grudge and I bet when Edward finds out her family's financial problems he will think she's trying to hook him to fix it.
LSU15 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Damn... that was rough to read.
I really hate Renee and Rose... Rose is jealous and Renee is a harpy bitch.
LSU15 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Damn... I feel for Edward. Looks like he will be relocating.
LSU15 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Love them... I know their hearts will be broken soon and that sucks. I'll probably want to choke her family soon. :(
LSU15 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Feel so bad for Edward and Bella... cannot imagine his heartache, but also hers for her family pressuring her. Looking forward to reading the entire scene of what happened when they forced her to choose family.
2,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »