Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
Rebadams7 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
So. Protection via a pop over the pond
Brilliant
R
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Thanks for the notice about the next 2 chapters. I'll live. I won't like it but I'll make do with what you give me until May. It's just good to know what to expect! Although I appreciate the back story on Jasper and on how they came to move to London again, I can't wait to find out what will happen when Emmett tells Edward what Bella told him in NYC just after 9/11, and also how Bella's parents threatened her with being disowned if she went with Edward! I hope that those 2 things will help bring them back together! See you in 2 weeks!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Renee is such a fucking whore!

But any pain Rosalie is feeling now is being felt 100 times by Bella. Sorry but I can't stand people like that slut Renee. She's been living high off the hog while her children suffer. She's a selfish and heartless bitch. Rosalie is a bitch as well. Not on the level as her mother but still. Charlie is a weak ass mother fucking bastard. He needs to get over his feelings for the slut who stole from him and not give a god damned red cent more. Stupid fucker. I think Bella has spent too much time with her life on hold and needs to got out on her own. She needs to say a big "Fuck you" to her family and ignore their wants and needs for a while. It's time she lived for herself not her family and certainly not her family's so called reputation.
MaryKitty chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Wow. Maria is scary shit! I hope this move of London fixed all their problems and how amazing that jasper didn't end up using. I know that the temptation was there but he didn't do it and that's hugem! Great update.
LiLi82 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Love it fab
debslmac chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
:) loving this
mayejrmorris chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
I loved it
MJM
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Glad they were smart enough to go straight to the Volturi instead of cavin' to Maria's demand, even if it means movin' to London!
JayNahNah chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter. Now we know why he goes home.
tigger5600 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter! Poor Jasper, at least they have connections as well that were able to help them! Can't wait to read more!

-Kate
jansails chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
So now we know how Edward returned to England.
jansails/jan2
SunflowerFran chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Hate Maria and what she tried to do to Jasper, but happy that it made them have to move back to London!
edwards fan chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Hi.. I really love this story... The writing n everything else is awesome... Jus hoping for d next chapters
nia77 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
I found it really selfish of all of them just to think about the record level and the money and no about their feelings.
That was a poor excuse and a poor apoligy from Rosalie. She destroyed her sister life. Her mom was the cherry on top. Rosalie owns bella a lot for that poor I'm sorry.
garddita17 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Wow. How crazy that Edward met Jasper and loses him. Can't wait to see how they meet up again. Edward was very lucky that day. And then Bella's reaction to seeing him on the news. Emmett knows she still loved his brother but never said anything. I can only hope that he will later. And thank goodness for Dimitri.
2,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »