Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
LSU15 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Damn... it's like everyone is so close to knowing what the hell happened with E/B.
LSU15 chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Damn... I just feel for both of them. Edward has no idea why Bella didn't go with him all those years ago so he holds a grudge and I bet when Edward finds out her family's financial problems he will think she's trying to hook him to fix it.
LSU15 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Damn... that was rough to read.
I really hate Renee and Rose... Rose is jealous and Renee is a harpy bitch.
LSU15 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Damn... I feel for Edward. Looks like he will be relocating.
LSU15 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Love them... I know their hearts will be broken soon and that sucks. I'll probably want to choke her family soon. :(
LSU15 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Feel so bad for Edward and Bella... cannot imagine his heartache, but also hers for her family pressuring her. Looking forward to reading the entire scene of what happened when they forced her to choose family.
LSU15 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
So they meet... love how they are taken with each other from the start.
LSU15 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Just started this this morning... didn't have time to review from home.
Just wanted to say how much I love this fic. It's bittersweet.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I liked seeing how they met and how fast they fell for each other. :)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Persuasion is my favorite Jane Austen book. I'm really looking forward to reading your story. I like what you've done with the first chapter. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Love it can't wait for more chapters.
padme35 chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
I just got a chance to read this and WOW! Persuassion is my all time fave Jane Austen book so to have it written with Twilight is beyond amazing and excruciatingly painful waiting for updates, But I wouldn't miss a minute of it! Can't wait for more. I really wish Emmett would tell Edward about what happened after 9/11 but I know the original story so I'm patient :)
HiraFrance chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Such a mess! Renee's a bitch.
tigger5600 chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
AMAZING! Can't wait to read more!

emmaroseroberts chapter 1 . 3/25/2013