Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
I love this story but I really hoped that Emmett and Rose would have talked to each other about their siblings. If only they would stop tnking about themselves and cared for the happiness of their siblings then they wouldn't be in this situation. There are so many what ifs in this story. If only Rose supported Bella's happiness before and if only Emmett told Edward about Bella's visit after 911, then Edward and Bella wouldn't be miserable without each other. If anyone deserves love it's Edward and Bella.
sh8svgrey chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
I've started this quite a few time now, but I'm determined to complete it now that I've found it again.
VampWitchCat chapter 38 . 7/12/2014
This story is great!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 41 . 6/15/2014
Excellent fiction, I love it through and through. Renée is a shitty mother, or better, she is so not a mother. Royce and Jacob deserved to end their lifes in jail. You are very talented, it was a real plaisir to read Fortune, thank you so much for sharing Writerella and Producerward's adventures with us. I will read with the same pleasure an other fiction of yours. Take care of you.
evilnat chapter 38 . 6/4/2014
I finally got around to catching up and finishing! Took me a while!

Really enjoyed the story. I liked all the twists, they were well thought out.

Thanks!
Xx
miranda04 chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Oh, no. No, no, no! They shouldn't be seeing each other!

I don't know if I've reviewed yet (apologies if I haven't). I'm so glad this is complete, as I can just read on and find out what happens next. Which is bad for you, because that's why I haven't reviewed!

Fantastic story so far. Love it.
miranda04 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Lovely so far.
India1999 chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
So sad.
India1999 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I like it, did Edward buy the house ? I wonder.
India
WiseOldSoul chapter 22 . 4/17/2014
im so tired of all of these bellas in fanfics forgiving these edwards so easily after
they have bedded hundreds/thousands? of women after they supposedly loved them and no one else.

i realize there is some romanticizing about getting these players to settle with bella
in the end but if you think about it, it is really sickening, disgusting to think of them
esp after having loved bella already, no matter what the situation...

just saying...
c.g.lurks chapter 41 . 4/8/2014
Oh wow. This was absolutely awesome to read. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Minihay chapter 41 . 3/27/2014
What a great story. I loved that it was mainly set in England as I know the places you write about and that hardly ever happens! And I really enjoyed the epi - what a good idea to write the story as if they had gone on their trip - thanks very much xx
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 36 . 3/7/2014
I didn't realize it the first time I read this fic, but was "Shakespeare and Co" a nod to the tv show Highlander? It was the bookstore where two of the big characters worked for a cover.
Andromeda8V chapter 39 . 3/4/2014
Amazing fantastic fabulous story! Thank you!
darcystwilight chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
I have been binge reading this story for the last day, and I am completely in love with it! I think my favorite pieces is that there are so many fascinating stories all intertwined together. It's like a complex web of misunderstand and emotion. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. I'm certain that Bella is going to get a tattoo of Angela's drawing. We already know that Eddie has the swan on his chest. ' for their reactions to seeing them. I'm loving this. I hope to go back and review more, but like I said, these chapters have been swallowing me out in a lovely world of fantasy. BTW…fun fact. I have only traveled to England once while in high school, but I did get a change to visit this lovely places. While visiting Shakespeare's home in Stratford Upon Avon, I feel down the stairs. Literally, all the way down. UGH! Well, at least I fell down a famous set, right? Very Bella of me! :)
2,496 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »