Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
neelix lee chapter 41 . 2/16
Thank you for a wonderful story, I had it on my to be read list and had started this but got side tracked but it was listed on a ff Facebook page I follow I clicked the link and found the most wonderful story full of life so thank you so much
Prajakta29 chapter 18 . 1/26
Hey,
Most beautiful story I have read in a very long time. You can publish this, if you change some things that won't land you a lawsuit. BTW, Cornetto is available in India as well. That's the only mass manufactured ice cream I like, apart from Baskin's & Robin's.
Can't wait to finish reading your story. It's 5:45 AM here in India, but I can't stop reading it. Good job. Keep writing like this.
Ramyfan chapter 22 . 1/11
Can you answer why its okay for edward to be a manwhore while bella has to stay "pure"

I kean would bella really be any less of a woman if she slept with someone because she wanted to? Does that mean her love for edward wouldnt be strong because she had sex willingly?
Than what about edward why is he allowed to sleep with whom ever he wants?

Look its not a flame but seriously I am sure your a woman and wont disagree that bella would be any less of a woman if she had sex

Its really sad that even today woman HAVE to be celibate while man can whore around as much as they want

Its a great story but that is something that really bothers me as a woman
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Hey
This story is pretty amazing, I've read it a lot of times. Prior to your story I had not heard about Persuasion, but after reading it, I saw a movi adaptation recently. I was just wondering have you ever thought of adapting your story into a screenplay? I think it would make a great movie...
Reader from India
garanke chapter 29 . 12/5/2014
youve made a few mistake in the French grammar its ''mon coeur'' not ma but overal great chap
MK543 chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
I think you are letting Rose off way too easy; she make a selfish decision. You say 'out of love' and I say otherwise. She would rather stomp Bella's heart than let her make her own decision. She could have been her safe place to fall if Edward broke her heart, but no, she just wanted her sister under her thumb as usual and didn't it work just that way, free cook, childcare and all. On another note, Bella & Edward all at once too gleeful.
MK543 chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Serious conversations peppered with nicknames and/or terms of endearment pack much less punch. In fact, it is quite distracting to the point of sounding silly. The last statement, by Bella, is truly one of maturity and should have been said long ago. Seems she's come to her senses out of the blue, SHAZAAM, and what not. lol
MK543 chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
I know I should just let it go and click delete but this story is full of selfish people and Bella is way too long suffering to believe. If we were to buy into it, there is no way she'd take a job at AJE, never. Rose & Emmett both owe Edward a convo about how they contributed to the big blowup and they would do it before they sleep together.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
What a brat...so is it his way or the highway? To rushed
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Well shit...that makes me not like bella...messing around with edward while shes under the impression hes with someone...same goes for edward.
Tashakcooks chapter 41 . 11/6/2014
Great story! I love that you included an alternate, even though I preferred the way it all came to be the first time around.
Cullen Cousin chapter 41 . 11/2/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the story! Well done!

CC
LoveBite92 chapter 41 . 10/21/2014
I loved loved loved loved this story! Great writing and amazing plot! I also adores the little alternative story at the end, wouldn't you wish you could do that in real life? haha keep up the fantastic work! xx
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
I love this story but I really hoped that Emmett and Rose would have talked to each other about their siblings. If only they would stop tnking about themselves and cared for the happiness of their siblings then they wouldn't be in this situation. There are so many what ifs in this story. If only Rose supported Bella's happiness before and if only Emmett told Edward about Bella's visit after 911, then Edward and Bella wouldn't be miserable without each other. If anyone deserves love it's Edward and Bella.
sueIZide chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
I've started this quite a few time now, but I'm determined to complete it now that I've found it again.
2,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »