Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
Reader-many chapter 5 . 1/8
Great friends
Reader-many chapter 4 . 1/8
That is so beautiful pure love
REgrrl chapter 40 . 1/7
I liked the premise of the story, settings and intrigue.
marigold123 chapter 41 . 1/6
I thought the alternative ending was very well done too. I loved the original the best...but this was a very feasible and believable alternative. Again, well written and entertaining. Thank you for your contribution to a worthy cause.
marigold123 chapter 38 . 1/6
I LOVED this story! The storyline, drama, action and suspense kept me glued to the pages. I couldn't put this down and read it straight through on my e-reader. I thought the writing was brilliant, the characters full of emotion and it was such an entertaining read. Yeah...I'm gushing...but it was damn good! Thank you for writing.
Reader-many chapter 3 . 1/5
I like this friends
Reader-many chapter 2 . 1/5
Oh he had it hard, well but there is hope
Reader-many chapter 1 . 1/3
I like this first chapter a lot and I am so late after i got the rec but here I am :)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
I'll havecsex with you but moving in is to fast? Hmmm
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Just pawning the kids off... Edward is a jerk
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
They're both idiots
VeThena chapter 41 . 12/17/2013
What an amazing and inspiring story. It was just beautiful and a great reminder that life is a journey and what's meant to be will be. I enjoyed every chapter immensely.
Your characters - I love how you didn't try to change them but just gave them more depth.

There's so much I want to say but I'm wordless right now because I just enjoyed this story very very much, and no matter what I say will never do it justice.

Simply the best. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
dreamngo4it9 chapter 41 . 12/8/2013
i found this story on and im so glad i did because this was such a great story. i loved the outtakes at the end because it was nice to see a different take on the story, but i liked the original story scenario so much better. all your characters had nice depth, and the writing was done so well! i loved the hurt and anguish and love and all of the other emotions in the story. i loved the villians and that they were brought to justice. this was great!
jk chapter 41 . 11/26/2013
it was nice. :)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 41 . 11/19/2013
Well I'm glad it went the other way... Poor Charlie..
2,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »