Reviews for Fortune Favours the Bold
MK543 chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
I think you are letting Rose off way too easy; she make a selfish decision. You say 'out of love' and I say otherwise. She would rather stomp Bella's heart than let her make her own decision. She could have been her safe place to fall if Edward broke her heart, but no, she just wanted her sister under her thumb as usual and didn't it work just that way, free cook, childcare and all. On another note, Bella & Edward all at once too gleeful.
MK543 chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Serious conversations peppered with nicknames and/or terms of endearment pack much less punch. In fact, it is quite distracting to the point of sounding silly. The last statement, by Bella, is truly one of maturity and should have been said long ago. Seems she's come to her senses out of the blue, SHAZAAM, and what not. lol
MK543 chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
I know I should just let it go and click delete but this story is full of selfish people and Bella is way too long suffering to believe. If we were to buy into it, there is no way she'd take a job at AJE, never. Rose & Emmett both owe Edward a convo about how they contributed to the big blowup and they would do it before they sleep together.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
What a brat...so is it his way or the highway? To rushed
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Well shit...that makes me not like bella...messing around with edward while shes under the impression hes with someone...same goes for edward.
Tashakcooks chapter 41 . 11/6/2014
Great story! I love that you included an alternate, even though I preferred the way it all came to be the first time around.
Cullen Cousin chapter 41 . 11/2/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the story! Well done!

CC
LoveBite92 chapter 41 . 10/21/2014
I loved loved loved loved this story! Great writing and amazing plot! I also adores the little alternative story at the end, wouldn't you wish you could do that in real life? haha keep up the fantastic work! xx
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
I love this story but I really hoped that Emmett and Rose would have talked to each other about their siblings. If only they would stop tnking about themselves and cared for the happiness of their siblings then they wouldn't be in this situation. There are so many what ifs in this story. If only Rose supported Bella's happiness before and if only Emmett told Edward about Bella's visit after 911, then Edward and Bella wouldn't be miserable without each other. If anyone deserves love it's Edward and Bella.
sueIZide chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
I've started this quite a few time now, but I'm determined to complete it now that I've found it again.
VampWitchCat chapter 38 . 7/12/2014
This story is great!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 41 . 6/15/2014
Excellent fiction, I love it through and through. Renée is a shitty mother, or better, she is so not a mother. Royce and Jacob deserved to end their lifes in jail. You are very talented, it was a real plaisir to read Fortune, thank you so much for sharing Writerella and Producerward's adventures with us. I will read with the same pleasure an other fiction of yours. Take care of you.
evilnat chapter 38 . 6/4/2014
I finally got around to catching up and finishing! Took me a while!

Really enjoyed the story. I liked all the twists, they were well thought out.

Thanks!
Xx
miranda04 chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Oh, no. No, no, no! They shouldn't be seeing each other!

I don't know if I've reviewed yet (apologies if I haven't). I'm so glad this is complete, as I can just read on and find out what happens next. Which is bad for you, because that's why I haven't reviewed!

Fantastic story so far. Love it.
miranda04 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014