Reviews for Frenemies
Alex098 chapter 11 . 1/24
Please update it will be a shame to leave such a masterpiece unfinished
Rage0fPhoenix chapter 10 . 12/16/2016

Genius!~~~
Heba Assad chapter 11 . 4/9/2016
please update soon
Aiko chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
I guess this story is dropped huh? It's a nice story tho .. thumbs up author-san~
0rihara chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
:'(
Eveyleinchen chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
KyaaaaI love this story 3 It's really sweet and funny ~.~ I konow it's been already two yoaers since the last update but i sooooo hope that you're going to continue it some day :) Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
I love it, it's funny and loveable - great job. Can't wait to read the ending (if your willing to Finnish it )
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
This was amazing! I see it hasn't been updated in a REALLY long time though, which is making me sad now, because I couldn't stop reading as soon as I began. x.x
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
I love this story. :3 Please continue and update soon!
EscapeArtist42 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
nonononononononono...discontinued? WHY?! this is possibly the best shizaya fluff I have ever read, which is saying a lot because I LOVE fluff and I LOVE shizaya and I've read quite a lot of shizaya fluff. it's impressively IC (as IC as a shizaya fluff fic CAN get, that is...), and it's so fluffy and wonderful and makes me completly melt inside and is sooooo enjoyable to read. so...please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE continue! I'll wait for years if needed (; ;) ...please..?
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Hilarious. And really in character.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Cute . One wrong fact though; Izaya's a consummate liar. Any info he isn't paid for is likely utter bull.