Reviews for Frenemies
ashleytorres2123 chapter 11 . 7/12
Wow. Totally didn't expect you to stop writing this story where you left off. Especially with your discontent about other authors not updating in your bio. It's been 5 years. Don't really see this getting finished and it's such a shame what with the story barely getting to the good part. Shizuo has just realized his newfound feelings and Izaya is totally clueless. Really, really saddened and disappointed. I'm still favoriting and following this story with the hopes you come back to it someday. It's so hard to find a fanfic where the grammar is decent and the story flows well. Please become inspired to write for this fandom again soon.
Alex098 chapter 10 . 5/7
I love this story so much Izaya is so adorable I know you haven't updated in long time but please do it's abwaste to leave this masterpiece unfinished
Alex098 chapter 11 . 1/24
Please update it will be a shame to leave such a masterpiece unfinished
Rage0fPhoenix chapter 10 . 12/16/2016

Genius!~~~
Heba Assad chapter 11 . 4/9/2016
please update soon
Aiko chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
I guess this story is dropped huh? It's a nice story tho .. thumbs up author-san~
0rihara chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
:'(
Eveyleinchen chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
KyaaaaI love this story 3 It's really sweet and funny ~.~ I konow it's been already two yoaers since the last update but i sooooo hope that you're going to continue it some day :) Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
I love it, it's funny and loveable - great job. Can't wait to read the ending (if your willing to Finnish it )
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
This was amazing! I see it hasn't been updated in a REALLY long time though, which is making me sad now, because I couldn't stop reading as soon as I began. x.x
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
I love this story. :3 Please continue and update soon!
EscapeArtist42 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
nonononononononono...discontinued? WHY?! this is possibly the best shizaya fluff I have ever read, which is saying a lot because I LOVE fluff and I LOVE shizaya and I've read quite a lot of shizaya fluff. it's impressively IC (as IC as a shizaya fluff fic CAN get, that is...), and it's so fluffy and wonderful and makes me completly melt inside and is sooooo enjoyable to read. so...please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE continue! I'll wait for years if needed (; ;) ...please..?