Reviews for Pulling The Strings
twinbuster2 chapter 9 . 8/29
I enjoyed your story. Can't wait to see what happens to sikankuro next
TheDragonPrinces chapter 9 . 8/18
It's not safe to go alone. Take this. *sends author-san a friendly (if judgemental) goat*

..::-::..

Your story was recommended by another author so I decided to check it out and was most pleased by what I read. Any chance of 'Kankuro' one day attempting to recreate any spells or other attacks he's seen in anime during his previous life, except in the form of Jutsu? Or maybe Henge into a person he's not supposed to know (yet)?
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 8/13
The best self-insert I've read so far in my life 3 I love it!
Blades of Fury chapter 8 . 8/6
Hmm, I definitely want to see the chunnin exams play out now.
k123 chapter 9 . 7/22
Ahhh this fic is so good! I love the relationship between Kankuro and Gaara, and I really hope that 1) Yashamaru never pulls that assassin routine and 2) Temari joins into the family relationship at some point.

I felt so bad for Kankuro, looking into the mirror and not knowing who he really is. It's a tough life, being an SI/OC.

Lollll that Omake was great. I can honestly see it happening. Thanks for writing!
grg213 chapter 8 . 7/17
Your SI has been training with the mind of a twenty year old since before this keiji was able to walk you having Kankuro get manhandled by him regardless of that just so you can make some kind of conflict is irritating to me.
entelejent chapter 9 . 6/29
Outstanding. The realism's appreciated, including those little things that have probably had a bunch of thought put into them. I'm glad that the years aren't being rushed through. I hope to see the protagonist become something similar to a prodigy, despite his relative ordinariness, and eventually Kazekage or otherwise S-ranked. He can't compare to Sasori, so puppets aren't the way to go for him, especially if he wants to stand on the highest stage, but I've missed any hints that show how he'll be exceptional. The title can be metaphorical, can't it? (Please, unless you can do both.)
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 3 . 6/29
Man, I was really hoping he wouldn't turn out to be a complete coward. Or, at the very least, he would have the will to try to follow through on his promise. Still, one quick dose of killing intent and he's completely cowed. How annoying.
Hey, you. Mr. Glasses. I want you to pick your arse and sit in front of an empty word document. I don't care if If you can't think of anything; anything you write will make sense and be wonderful. And will have a ton of brotherly love. And a lot of subtle plot. And a bunch of awkward family bonding. Annnnd an identity crisis from the looks of it. If you can now determine how it feels to be hooked so thoroughly into a story which having all of these pressing questions to be answered, I'd really appreciate it. So I'm really hoping you're sitting in front of an empty page right about now.

Love, your dedicated fan for about...3 years from now. Who does not most definitely think about your arse. Or about how you are a male who writes bloody good fan fiction or about the fact that you are also bloody smart to pick such a laidback character to insert yourself in. Or about the fact that you might wear glasses. Damn, I'm doomed.
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 5/11
I'm finally DMing again, after nearly 5 years without D&D. It feels fantastic.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 9 . 4/30
Really love this story and hope you update!
DAIMYO chapter 9 . 4/18
Idk why when "Who the hell was I?" I remembered the song "Who am I?" From Les Miserables XD JEAN VALJEAN BISHES. Okay anyways, thanks for the story weee~ I love it 3
Forgetmenotz chapter 9 . 4/2
Oh please I love this fic so much! It's different and so well written! Please update as soon as possible!
Neceros chapter 9 . 4/1
I just discovered this fic, and I love it! It's nice to see a male SI for once. Not that badass ladies aren't my favorite thing ever, but sometimes you want to read a story about someone you can relate to a little more. And boy, can I relate! This was a great read.
Darking3 chapter 9 . 3/30
Come back to the story! We miss you! Is this dead, gone for good? I hope not. Gaara is so quite, Kazekage (Paul) so tough, and our main character is doing a great job at navigating this desert.