Reviews for Pulling The Strings
Wren chapter 9 . 7/7
Please update soon! I hardly ever see male!SI and I really enjoyed what you wrote.
libraryrockerr chapter 9 . 7/8
I enjoyed reading this with my entire heart and soul and also liver. THANK YOU FOR WRITING!
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 6/29
Oh my god, Gaara just may get out relatively sane with Si!Kankuro's help.
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 6/29
Keiji deserved that. Gaara was doing his duty to humanity and cleansing the gene pool of stupidity.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 6/29
WTF that ending PoV. Someone deliberately trying to mess with Gaara and his seal? Well that's interesting, usually the idea is that his seal is crappy instead of any outside sabotage. I'm hooked.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 6/29
Oh man, I'm gonna be so sad if something comes along to ruin this fluffiness.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 6/29
It wouldn't surprise me if the Kazekage is relatively okay with the situation because Kankuro is clearly training super hard for this.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 6/29
Lol, fricking wrecked at the end there lol
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 6/29
Damn, just a shitty situation overall. I really hope that Si!Kankuro is eventually able to get through to Gaara when he presumably comes back batshit insane.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 6/29
SI!Kankuro gonna protect his little bro if it's the last thing he does. It's gonna be interesting trying to do with a homicidal kid...
Gunkas Fee chapter 9 . 6/23
This is a wonderful story! Too bad that it seems to be dead. Now excuse me, I am off daydreaming about what happened afterwards!
tosca chapter 9 . 5/27
Awesome story! Very original POV. Loving it. :-)
Maya chapter 9 . 5/22
Please update again soon, the story is original and very good.
hadar chapter 1 . 5/22
I hope you update, this is a good story whith an original idea.
mar888 chapter 9 . 5/22
Please update again soon!