Reviews for Pulling The Strings
Serendipital chapter 8 . 7/21
This is such a good story! I like the butterfly effects Kankuro's causing by being himself, and I hope Gaara doesn't take too many steps back. Good luck on the next chapter! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes.
Madhatter chapter 7 . 7/1
Nay, I say. Too many OC's all at once make my head hurt. But I'm glad for the chapter, nevertheless.
Madhatter chapter 5 . 7/1
My heart is in my throat while reading this. You are such an exceptional writer. A pity that you aren't continuing to write, on fanfiction, but I'll let myself get dragged into this anyway b
Deinokos chapter 4 . 6/23
...Now. Now I see it. "Gank you " clan. XD
G chapter 8 . 6/4
Please continue this story!
conan.lagace chapter 8 . 5/26
Can't wait for the update.
LostDeviljho chapter 8 . 5/18
This is seriously great and I really hope it's not dead.

It's not dead, is it? I wanna read more.
Salome Maranya chapter 8 . 5/4
Interesting and the only SI OC story I've read to the latest so far
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/1
Give us more!
Ragnar92 chapter 8 . 5/2
This is great :)

There. I've fed you. Awaken, once more!
shugokage chapter 8 . 4/29
Impressive story good job!
Rocking Red Reaper chapter 8 . 4/19
You should have kankuro become based off of doflamingo from one piece. I have always felt kankuro was the weakest link of the sand trio and needed a boost
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 7 . 4/2
I really like this story first time i read a story where someone from the real world winds up in Suna and not Konoha
;A; Yay Kankuro!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 8 . 2/12
This is awesome. I really love your build up of Kankuro and the way the basic story is enriched by lots of really cool side characters and daily activities. It would be a good story if it was just Kankuro on his own... but Kankuro as a reincarnated 20yr old? That is just brilliant. It flows so well.
I love the subtle changes, like how he befriends Gaara. Also, the academy lessons are really interesting: I like the way you've gotten all the poison immunity building going on there, and the trapping.