Reviews for With Starlight In Her Wake
winchestersgirl1967 chapter 3 . 6/9
you can't leave it like that! you just can't!

please say you're going to write more. please please please.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
l like see new chapter
Bobsayshello chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
This amazing! I really hope you update soon, to much of a cliffhanger. I'm gonna call you mini-Moffat
Joma chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Will you continue this story? Or will it be left unfinished?
DarkestAngel11 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Oh my gosh this is such a fantastic idea! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
moosiebell chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Please! Update! I love this story! I wanna see the future Doctor's shock when he see's Rose! And I wanna see what future Rose tells them!
FluttersongStar chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
aw. things just got interesting
The Fandom Garrison chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Update it!
smithkeylena chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
It's a good chapter but it leaves me with more questions than answers also it's very short
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Wow, there is a lot to process in this chapter. Rose isn't human and she is pregnant. She is also being followed by a couple of other people too. It is interesting how the Doctor focused on Rose's pregnancy rather than her DNA change. I wonder what the TARDIS is hiding from him too. I can't wait for Rose to wake up and see both the Doctor and Jack!
Tineyboppa71 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Oooo - intriguing!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Yes, the TARDIS always looking out for Rose and I just hope she is able to protect her from the one who is coming!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
This is very interesting so far. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter and finding out what will happen next. I am also curious as to whether that blonde is who I, and probably everyone else think it is.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
omg this is just damn and I love the tardis she kicks ass
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Oh . . . the mystery thickens! Hope you update soon! Loved this chapter-Rose is pregnant, not human, and hunted. Please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »