Reviews for With Starlight In Her Wake
Rose Song Sigma chapter 3 . 3/22
aw. things just got interesting
FrostyPhoenix chapter 3 . 2/26
Update it!
smithkeylena chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
It's a good chapter but it leaves me with more questions than answers also it's very short
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Wow, there is a lot to process in this chapter. Rose isn't human and she is pregnant. She is also being followed by a couple of other people too. It is interesting how the Doctor focused on Rose's pregnancy rather than her DNA change. I wonder what the TARDIS is hiding from him too. I can't wait for Rose to wake up and see both the Doctor and Jack!
Tineyboppa71 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Oooo - intriguing!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Yes, the TARDIS always looking out for Rose and I just hope she is able to protect her from the one who is coming!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
This is very interesting so far. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter and finding out what will happen next. I am also curious as to whether that blonde is who I, and probably everyone else think it is.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
omg this is just damn and I love the tardis she kicks ass
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Oh . . . the mystery thickens! Hope you update soon! Loved this chapter-Rose is pregnant, not human, and hunted. Please update soon!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
what is it! I am so curious I really want to know just great job though it has grabed my attention and I cannot wait for more
Tineyboppa71 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
More please! I'd like to see where this goes
XD chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
U just had to leave the cliffhanger like this, didn't u? And u haven't updated for a month, your story was just getting good until u left it like it is. Your story is very popular by all the reviews I see, so what's taking u so long to update!
Fantastic chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Oh my gosh. This story is too good. You need to update it, and soon, the suspense is killing me!
Mrs Tom Riddle chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
love it so far please update it soon so i can stop hanging off the edge of this cliff
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Wait, what? What's the result? THIS IS SO BLOODY GOOD! You are going to update, yeah? Oh, this is so lovely and amazing and incredible and wonderful! Rose is looking for the Doctor, and ends up with the wrong one! But what's wrong with her? This is so cool! Please please please please please please PLEASE update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »