Reviews for EO Challenge: Next Stop, ER
Amberdreams chapter 41 . 3/30/2014
Love the image of Dean just hanging onto consciousness because Sam might need him.
Amberdreams chapter 42 . 3/30/2014
Brutal, but I could see Sam's rage burning cold enough to do this...
MeAzrael chapter 42 . 3/24/2014
Sam in cold fury - that's maybe even worse than furious Dean, because you can't see the emotion behind it - well, not in this case, I can see him worried senseless here, you really did a wonderful job with this story! Still, the sound of bones crushing is creepy... These are hunters, not ghost facers, there's an abyss between these two.

emebalia chapter 42 . 3/23/2014
Okay, done with the hurt part, let's move on to the comfort part.
Sharlot chapter 42 . 3/23/2014
Burn the corpse, SAM! OMG, it's never over until it's salt-and-burned OVER! Don't let her flippy-floppy ways cloud your judgement! She's a master of disguise! /grabs Sam and rattles him until he comes down with SHS (Shaken Hunter Syndrome)!11!#%!
MeAzrael chapter 41 . 3/20/2014
Hey, that's creepy. You keep the red alert right up to the last chapter... I'm a bit worried about Sam.
No rest for the wicked (by which I mean us). Thumbs up for that!

MeAzrael chapter 40 . 3/20/2014
Yay. First of all: congrats to your 100th story! Imagine a birthday cake with one hundred candles burning like the monster you just killed - hm, or if you'd rather have some cupcakes and champagne, so be it :-)

It's soothing for my poor heart to see the brothers as they are supposed to be - close! And yep, I understand Dean's fear perfectly well - I guess I wouldn't want to leave too without her being taken care of!

emebalia chapter 41 . 3/18/2014
Of course is Dean serious.
emebalia chapter 40 . 3/18/2014
For once Dean comes first. I hope this isn't a mistake, though.
Sharlot chapter 41 . 3/17/2014
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh! This is really TENSE. I love it! I hope this bitch is still dead when he gets there! /bites nails.
Sharlot chapter 40 . 3/17/2014
Aw Sammy, I get all tingly when you take control like that! ;)
LeeMarieJack chapter 39 . 2/14/2014
Sounds all done now. Any more to go?
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
So Eden is a bad, bad girl.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Like her. Good sense has never been the Winchester's long suit, has it?
Jeanne chapter 39 . 2/6/2014