Reviews for Switcharoo
StevieUniverse chapter 9 . 1/14
This was by far one of your best stories yet! Your completely and utterly amazing! Keep it up!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
This was a really nice way to end the story. Very nice indeed! Soooo, stay awesome, and Ima go read the rest of your stories! :D
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Yeah, I totally get that. (from your A/N) I like writing it the other way around but it's nice to have a change like in your stories. So, yeah! Stay awesome!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Awwwww, so cute! I still can't believe how much BB went through and he can act like nothing ever happened. It's crazy. But, he's awesome so I'll just be happy. :)
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Well, they're back to normal now. That's a good thing! Wait, are they still gonna talk to each other about what they found in each other's rooms? I guess I'll have to read and find out! :D
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Has the rest of the team even became suspicious yet? I mean, wow, they're like totally different people (see what I did there? *gets booed away because of the terrible pun*) Okay, chapter 6, here I come!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Now we're gettin serious. The funny stuff is awesome, and so is the serious stuff. It's awesome that you have so much of both! :) Makes me happy. Onto the next chapter!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Showers? That's the best one yet! XD XD XD XD Wow, that was hilarious.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
This should be interesting. XD I'll go finish reading now.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh my god, Jinx and Flash are so dead. XD
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Dawwwwww! Me likey!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awww! Thank you for Jinx/Flash (can't think of a good ship name) stuff! It makes me happy! But I will keep reading because of the story not because of that
TheElementHero chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
NAWWWWWWW! SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND WOOOOOOOOW! I rate this an A plus!
TheElementHero chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
"Raven is my girlfriend now!"
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"
TheElementHero chapter 7 . 8/27/2013