Reviews for Switcharoo
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 6/22
I enjoyed this story. Beast Boy and Raven got to walk in each shoes. Through that experience they got to learn more about each other, their powers, and their feelings. They ended up becoming much closer because of it.

Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
I remember the just whelmed reference I LOVE YOUNG JUSTICE, TEEN TITANS AND YOUR STORY!
StevieUniverse chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
This was by far one of your best stories yet! Your completely and utterly amazing! Keep it up!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
This was a really nice way to end the story. Very nice indeed! Soooo, stay awesome, and Ima go read the rest of your stories! :D
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Yeah, I totally get that. (from your A/N) I like writing it the other way around but it's nice to have a change like in your stories. So, yeah! Stay awesome!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Awwwww, so cute! I still can't believe how much BB went through and he can act like nothing ever happened. It's crazy. But, he's awesome so I'll just be happy. :)
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Well, they're back to normal now. That's a good thing! Wait, are they still gonna talk to each other about what they found in each other's rooms? I guess I'll have to read and find out! :D
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Has the rest of the team even became suspicious yet? I mean, wow, they're like totally different people (see what I did there? *gets booed away because of the terrible pun*) Okay, chapter 6, here I come!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Now we're gettin serious. The funny stuff is awesome, and so is the serious stuff. It's awesome that you have so much of both! :) Makes me happy. Onto the next chapter!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Showers? That's the best one yet! XD XD XD XD Wow, that was hilarious.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
This should be interesting. XD I'll go finish reading now.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh my god, Jinx and Flash are so dead. XD
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Dawwwwww! Me likey!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awww! Thank you for Jinx/Flash (can't think of a good ship name) stuff! It makes me happy! But I will keep reading because of the story not because of that
TheElementHero-deactivated chapter 9 . 8/27/2013