Reviews for Here's to My Love
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Sweetness Sweetness oh dear dear Sweetness ! Calm Down calm Down my diabete can't handle it!
DonaldxLily chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
This story is literally on me of my favorite Donald - Lilly stories! I'm really sad you stopped writing! I have some ideas of some new chapters but I'm not a good writer so here they are;
- Treble/Bella road trip! (written in 2 parts)
- Donald/Lilly break up chapter (he wins her back of course!)
- Treble/Bella join to perform at the ICCAS finals
Just some ideas for new chapters!
lovelover chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
hey... um i luv the series and it is so incredible. so yeah... plz continue.
lovelover chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
i thought Beca and Jesse fanfics were good! this is awesome. (no critisism meant towards this and i am aware i spelled that wrong just to lazy to fix it ;) but on the actual chapter name u spelled "armor" wrong)
Katniss chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
THIS HAS TO BE THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AHHHHH I LOVE IT OMGGGG jzhvksonswjenheheue !
asianpersuasion22 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Continue please! I love it! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
more please.. :)
Izanaomi chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I liked this chapter :) Sorry for the late review! I only just got around to reading it. Crazy week for me. Anyway, I enjoyed it and really adorable of Donald
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Love your story. One of the best DonaldxLilly fanfics i read! :) Please update soon!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
It seems so real! HOw the hell did you know them like that?! It's awesome!
I love this fiction! 3
Leya Anhaylla chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
This chap was just toooo cute :')
You know I'm french, and your fictions are very easy to read for me :-D Thanks for your awesome work!
Hum now I'm not connected but my FF pseudo is: Leya Anhaylla

P.S: Sorry for the faults " if there are
Lover chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
OMG I love this story so much! Please update as soon as you can!
MissLiv chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Your update made my day :D I was having an ice cream sundae thinking life couldn't get better then BAM! Saw your update and it was so unbelievably adorable! The way you write these two is just how I imagined their personalities and voices in the film (if we had seen more of them)! If I think of some prompts, I'll let you know :) thank you for feeding my Lilly/Donald obsession!
jam chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Wow. You're really good. Can I make a request, though? Can you make a chapter about Lilly on her period and instead of texting her mum, she wrong texted Donald instead. The text contains her cravings, and Donald being the good boyfriend he is, buys them for her? Idk. I think its cute. Or a pregnancy scare type of chapter. Idk. :) thank you, btw. Keep it ip. :)
Izanaomi chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I like the fact that Lilly was super skilled at darts, she would be... And poor Donald :(, that was sad his story. Also, hello kitty tissue boxes - funny!