Reviews for To The Light
DanceLuvPeace chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Wow... this story was out of this world, literally.
I'm astounded by the beauty and the words. It made me feel hope and joy.
I LOVED THIS STORY ! : )
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Bittersweet
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I found this on thimbles' favorites and am very glad I decided to read it. Thanks for sharing such a lovely story. :)
we live for love chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What a beautiful story!
NPakus chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This was intense. And powerful. So very different. Thanks for sharing her gift.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Whoa. That was SO cool! Love it. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Beautifully written. Thank you :-)
Lissa Bryan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Simply lovely! I saw a recommendation for this on Facebook, and I'm glad I clicked the link. A very enjoyable story.
fuz chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh, that was so glowing and so so good.
Romantic, even.
Thank you.
LostIntimidation chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I found this under thimbles' favorites and I'm SO glad I did! This story is so lushly, poetically written it flowed around me like the oven and made me long to stay in that world just a little longer. The very end, when he wanted her blood, was a great little nod to cannon. Wish I could read more of this one!
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was simply beautiful.
MMOBB chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Pheobe Caufield and Shellisthimbles mentioned this on Twitter the other day, so I thought I'd look it up. It is gorgeous. Really, truly beautiful writing. So lyrical. The imagery is enthralling, and the cadence perfect for the ocean. And somehow, you all manage to manage to project the world of the ocean into the reader's consciousness with the same magic she does. I'm in tears at the beauty, the heartbreak, the fullness of heart that this story expresses and embodies. Thank you for sharing this wonderful present, what an amazing gift.
jwsmom chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Simply gorgeous. You all take words and make them sing.
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Liked you little story... ALOT! THANK YOU for sharing :)
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I'm such a sap. I cried at the end of this beautiful story.

Thank you for sharing.