Reviews for FSOG a continuation
debs2crazy chapter 57 . 8/5
Loved it.
NikkiG26 chapter 57 . 7/29
I have thoroughly enjoyed your story? Was this the end or are you going to keep writing it? Hope you will.
amysuer chapter 57 . 7/28
What no more updates...I love this story. P!ease finish
heather221 chapter 57 . 7/28
I'm loving this , read it in one day. Is there more? I hope so
amysuer chapter 42 . 7/27
Just found your story and can't stop reading...I can't believe I never noticed that both Ana and Eva fell when they met their men!
NikkiG26 chapter 24 . 7/26
I have been reading and enjoying your story thus far. Only thing I find out of character is this last part where Christian talks to Ana about magazine. The character would never show Ana to world like that in any sense or form. But this is your story so your portraying him differently I get, it just doesn't seem to follow the persona of Christian.
Good story. But I'd like to point out a few things. Firstly, Teddy is four. And I'm sure at four he able to speak way more clearly. Same thing with pheobe. No matter how the story progresses, she never seems to age. I'm sure by now she would have learnt how to say some variation of the word 'mommy'. Also she would be creeping or something of the sort. They cant
sherryola chapter 57 . 4/23
Oh my. I was all teary-eyed over this chapter. How seet, how lovely. I love your story very much. It feels in keeping with canon and yet is its own. Very nicely done.
sherryola chapter 34 . 4/22
Hmmm, somehow, I don't think it's wise to leave ana out of the loop about Jose. So glad Kate is safe.
sherryola chapter 30 . 4/22
Oh, I have to say this now, before we find out, but I think the letters and everything, and now Kate being gone, I think somebody in the plot made a mistake. they were harassing and terrorizing Kate, but it was supposed to be Ana, and they got the wrong Mrs. Grey.
sherryola chapter 19 . 4/22
marriage counselors caution against ever using sex as a weapon or punishment by withholding it. kinda don't respect ana for this at all. she should just express her anger, forgive or not forgive, but not use intimacy nd sex as a weapon. It doesn't make her tough; it makes her weaker in my eyes.
sherryola chapter 17 . 4/22
geesh. loved her reaction to Hannah, strong ceo, and firing that disloyal thing. but kinda overreacting to Christian. All this time,a nd ana still doesn't really get the need for security, and it's irritating. lol.
Gigi1069 chapter 37 . 3/2
Omg! I laughed so much that chapter I almost peed my pants. I love your take on Christian's and Elliot's banter. Add innocent Teddy to the mix. Lol
Roamingkiwi chapter 57 . 1/11