Reviews for Five Mistakes Loki Made (and One Time He Got Things Right)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I like Loki but this is really funny. If Loki tried that crap on Magneto I can see him doing that. The Xander thing is funny can I totally see him being mind-control resistant and using that mask to end Loki. Heroes and their villains have a particular relationship even Thor and Loki should understand that cause they got their own weird hero/villain brother/ex-brother type of thing and he really should have known better. The minion story was funny. Poor Loki Deadpool is not the kind of guy you want to fall into an elevator shaft and meet. Great Stroies.
The Lady Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Would not have picked recruiting the Minions as the best option for World Domination, but cool that it works for Loki!
Malady Pond du LesHeuresRoses chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Hehehe, Loki got minions!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
cool lol funny
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
JustSomeRandomGuy's web videos are canon here? Also Loki was able to survive being used as a dishrag by the Hulk. he should be pretty duirable.
TJ chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Man, I love Loki - thank you Tom Hiddleston for an amazing performance by the way - but this fic had me laughing my ass off.
Including Mags, Rorschach, Deadpool and everyone's favourite clown prince of crime in these drabbles... brilliant. Brilliant and hilarious
These are all works of pure genius. Nothing more, nothing less.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Actually this is very clever and enjoyable. Good job, Marcus.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Ha-ha-ha! It's hard to conquer the world; there are so many ways it can go wrong. Hee.
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Rorschach is epic. Enough said.